What is the best value vape?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Illussionary, Mar 9, 2011.

1. I'm looking to purchase a vape, my budget is flexible as long as I'm getting what I pay for. However the economy is still rough so saving money would be a good thing. So any suggestions for a quality vape?

2. Magic flight launch box is the cheapest most effective vape at the $75-$99 Price range.

Lifetime warranty if it breaks as well :]

Almost every person who has bought the magic flight has had nothing but good reviews.

Look up reviews and videos on it, im sure you will like it :)

3. I second the magic flight launch box. Conserves weed, gets you super high, and has the price and warranty.

It takes a few trenches (what the bowl on the MFLB is called) to get used to it and whatnot, but this little thing can rip!

4. I'll definitely look into it, I smoke a lot with my friends (about 3 or 4 of us). How would a MFLB do passing around? I know the battery doesn't last very long so that may be a problem.

5. It comes with two!

Ive only vaped at my house with friends, so I'm not sure. Our sessions usually last all day, so idk about getting everyone high fast with it. I mean, it could, but I've never tried it. We usually take a rip every few minutes (vapebong) so Im not a good source on that note haha.

6. Where can I find it for $75?

7. #7 B-J-G, Mar 9, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2020

8. SSV/DBV/LSV (Thickness/High Temperatures)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Extreme Q/Herbalaire (Bag, whip, free-basing/hot-boxing bowl)
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Woodeez, Myrtlezap, Purpledays (Conservation)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][/URL]
    Magic Flight Launch box/Supreme/Iolite/The lotus/Vaporgenie (Extra-Portable)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    $30
    [​IMG]

$22-35 Space Case 2pc Titanium
    [​IMG]
    $15 Sharp Crusher 4pc Steel + Zinc
    [​IMG]
    $18 Sharp Crusher 5 pc Steel + Zinc
    [​IMG]
    $19 Chromium Crusher 4 pc Steel + Zinc
    [​IMG]
    $30 Chromium Crusher 5 pc Steel + Zinc ---------------Titanium Crusher 4 pc Titanium
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    $45 Got Vape 4 pc Titanium
    [​IMG]
    $70-90 Space Case 4 pc Titanium
    [​IMG][​IMG]

9. Definitely the MFLB

10. I'm definitely leaning towards the MFLB,but the one thing that is making me hesitant is the thought of me running out of batteries when I'm out and about.

11. Haha well I guess my decision is made. Now to do a little digging to see if I'll be able to pick one up at my local smoke 911.

12. Silver Surfer Vaporizer hands down is the best

13. That post is full of fail.. Whip vape yes its the best. But definitely isn't hands down the best vape...

Just depends what he's looking for in a vape

14. [/QUOTE][​IMG]
    [​IMG]+[​IMG]=[​IMG]

15. There is an attatchment you can get so you can plug it into the wall when you aren't taking it out on the go. Hope that helps I have MFLB and have posted in multiple threads suggesting it. Thing is great and well worth the investment.

16. I picked the Extreme Q because it had most bang for the money imo.. Whip, bag, decent temperature control on a display, 18mm GonG attachment, a remote control, the option to set a timer that makes it go to sleep and a potpourri bowl :D .. Not to mention it has an awesome design :D ..

It set me back €260,- ($360.-) but if you don't care about warranty you can get one on eBay for a lot less.

17. Adverse effects are usually limited to mild allergic manifestation due to inhalation or dermal exposure in sensitive individuals, in particular patients with allergy to pollen such as ragweed.

18. #19 FCFondler, Mar 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2011
    [​IMG]

19. a clear consensus of buying a vape would be the MFLB.
    I happen to think its fuckin overrated and you get what you pay for.
    If youre trying to get a unit to get you super ripped then the mflb probably isnt for you. does the mflb work good? Very well but ill take the fuckin pepsi challenge anyday with my SSV against the mflb.

You get what you pay for!