Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is the best type of hash?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ant1k, Sep 20, 2012.

1. I am familiar with the different ways of making hash. I am curious which one would be the -best- to make

What to make hash with:
    Quarter Pound high quality marijuana
    Quarter Pound mid quality marijuana
    Shake (meant for baking, large amounts, medicinal or w/e)

How could I make the most out of what I have instead of smoking it as marijuana?

2. Honeycomb nuff said

3. People will argue that sap and shatter are the most potent, but they can be a little harder to handle so some people prefer honeycomb or budder. Alot of people love bubble hash as well.

4. step 1: save up a shitload of kief
    step 2: get a hashpress
    step 3: 100% THC hash and jizz in your pants

5. i'd say icewater since your working a decent quantity...

bHO is great too

6. Pollen and bubble are my favorites brother. try and get some pollen, pack a bowl and take a little 1/8 teaspoon and dip it in ur pollin bag. THrow the pollin on the bowl and press it down and walah, carmalize the top with a light and you have a bowl of the diggity danks the undercover danks, im flamed bro I got the stanky stanks.

7. idk but I make iso usually and it works well for me

8. But I've made bubble hash before and it was great

9. i guess its mostly subjective and completely a matter of opinion. hash is hash, no matter what kind it is it will still get you more stoned than just a regular bowl, but not all hash is created equal

10. Oh honeycomb or bubble. I'm assuming bubble tastes better