What is the best teeny portable vape?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Beancat, Jan 5, 2013.

1. I've had my eye on the Pax, and it's a bit pricy for my budget. I am looking for an itty-bitty portable vape that can fit into a pocket or small purse. I wish the Arizer Solo was itty-bitty. But since it's not, what are some good small vapes to research that are cheaper than Pax? I want to be able to use weed, oil or hash in it. Prefer convection, but not overly picky about that.

2. I have the magic flight launch box and it works great. It's small enough to fit in the palm of your hand and a lot cheaper than the pax.

3. I have a mflb and love it this thing honestly was the best investment I've made smoking wise

although people say you can't use it for kief/hash/oil but I've found it works amazingly for kief what I do is fill a trench like normal and then put a few things of kief over it and it gets me so high I've also done the same for hash which IMO doesn't work as well as kief less surface area and wax the wax on top of a trench was amazing

4. Teeny-tiny-itty-bitty=Magic Flight Launch Box

5. Yeah, I didn't read the last thing about hash.

I don't know of many portable hash/oil vapes, I'd like to hear more about them as well.

6. Magic Flight is the only small vape other than the Pax I know much about. It's decent, but finicky, and takes a while to get used to. It's not as good as the pax or solo, though it's only bad if you're bad at using it.

You could also look ate the vape pens out there, but I don't really know anything about them.

7. The G-pen/A-pen is made specifically for vaping concentrates