Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what is the best tasting weed that you have ever smoked/vaped,eaten, etc.?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Crimsonmonie, Oct 17, 2012.

1. Ak47 is my favorite because of its grapefruit scent and flavor. It arrouses me whenever I think about it.

2. I smoked this dank stuff, no clue what it was called, but it never became beat,burnt out,etc. It had such a nice flavor and the smoke was so clean, considering it was being smoked from a pipe. I don't know how to explain the high but I'll try... it was "clean" and even coming down was smooth.

3. #3 Yosh139, Oct 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2012
    I had a very sweet tasting weed, I dunno what it was called. But it was super sweet through my vape :D

It even had a hint of sweetness smoking it! :hello:

Edit: vvv It was bubblegum! That's what it was, I was blanking. :laughing:

4. This one strain called bubblegum. The taste was unbelievably strong and tasted just like bubblegum!!! I mean you could smell it fill the car and just taste the smoke in the air.

I really think bud has to be altered to taste that good but if that was grown that way omg, whoever grew it was a green thumb grow god.

Psyche

5. Strongest- Hawaiian kush (fluke batch by grower, PERFECT ONE HITTER)
    taste - mendifina grape (snowcap X GDP)