Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is the best strain you ever smoked?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bongsoverbagthat, Oct 10, 2013.

1. If you haven't tried top shelf jillybean, you are missing out on the best flavors out there. I've had liquid butter og which tasted just like butter and it was a nug run wax. Delicious..

2. Man. Back in the day I smoked this stuff called Big Hairy Monster. Too high to walk home. Just layed down in a field

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

3. Wonderwoman Kush was the best for me. Northern Lights and Sour Diesel are up there too.

4. Some amazingg grown blackberry kush. If you put it in a pill bottle and shake it up so much resin crystals wouldn b stuck on the side. Best word to describe it..: award winning.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. For a lot people, the second or third time they smoke they get the highest since all the thc receptors are working.

6. apple fritter kush

7. My all time favorite is blueberry Hindu it tastes like fruity pebbles and smells amazing especially when you do some solar tokes of it, delicious.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. nyc sour diesel
    ak 47
    uk cheese

9. Casey jones, was unable to stand and struggled to talk after smoking 2 joints of it.

10. i have some bubba right now its the best i had in a long time. . .idk wats the best ive ever had.. hmm maybe some dank blue widow

11. Blueberry of course :bongin:

12. Right on man blueberry always treats me nice. My go to smoke when im having stomach problems too

13. That's been tonight's story!

14. In order ladies and gentlemen:
    1. Lamb's Bread
    2. Hindu Kush
    3. Hempstar ( If done right )

15. My favorite ever was headband. Second favorite I just finished smoking jack herer

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I437P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Trainwreck, Got me unsurprisingly high 

17. Lavendar, Romulan, Blueberry, Bubba Kush.

18. So I thought I'd post a question here I have 4 strains OG, lambsbread, girl scout cookie, and bubba kush. I'm smoking with my dad who has never smoked what would you choose?

19. The good ol Green Crack and Super Silver Haze