Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is the best strain to go through your area.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Illhaze, Jul 17, 2011.

1. So when i first began smoking a few months ago we had this strain of weed called "Strawberry Kush" and it knocked me on my ass. As an inexperienced smoker (and the fact that I smoked it out of a bong using UV Blue because we were already high and forgot water) it really got me high. I was just wondering what is the best strains to ever roll into your area and what kind of high did it give you. Between that and Jack Herer they gave the most numbing feeling to my face and chest. I love it!

2. I enjoy whenever I see different Haze varieties pop up through my connects. I'm a sativa type of guy and Hazes usually end up being top of the line sativas.

I had this one haze called "Neville's Haze". It's pretty much pure Haze with a cross of Northern Lights. As usual, I went in half an ounce with my one friend, we got the bag and split it right down the middle in terms of weight. We then started going in on rolling joints, packing bowls, etc. Long story short, 7 joints and 6 bong rips later I was pretty damn high.

3. I feel like whenever I smoke haze I turn creative. That's when you see me trying to freestyle rap. Lets just say not my greatest idea. But whenever haze is brought into the situation I make the creative munchie foods like when we smoked "Mako Haze" it got me to make a poptart sandwich with ice cream and cookies. Ahh the memories.

4. I was about to go on vacation like a year and a half ago with my gf to Tennessee. 2 data before leaving my dude has an Xmas special, a 1/2 for like 220 or something. I call him, to find out he's got 2 new strains: Christmas Kush, and Georgia Pine. So I got a 1/4 of each.

The Christmas Kush I smoked in TN, 3 bowls to myself out of my bubbler not knowing 1) how dank it was or 2) how creeper it was. I was sleeping on someones couch and felt so high I couldn't sleep, it felt like I was falling into the couch. I was straight space caked.

The X-mas Kush looked like little lime green ball ornaments you'd put on a tree, the Georgia Pine a mammoth hairy bud that smelled like pine-sol. Very tasty but not as dank as that Kush, the strongest stuff I've smoked besides hash.

5. The best strain that I've picked up that came through my area is probably a tie between OG kush and northern lights. I only bought like a gram of northern lights but the strain was a one hitter quitter pretty much. I was decimated after about 1-2 hits, completely knocked on my ass.
    But the OG kush was amazing too. I bought like a quarter of it for midterms one year and smoked it all in 3 days. Introduced my brother to weed with it. It's been awhile since I've had anything like that pass through again.

6. My boyfriend works with a guy who grows White Widow and months back he gave us a 2g sample and it was AMAZING, the best that comes around here is no name dank except for the guy my boyfriend works with... In September we're going to buy an ounce (Gonna cost me $250 and I assume that's a good price for here since I pay $100 for a quarter ounce of no name dank) from him of the White Widow so I'm excited to say the least.

7. Every plant that grows is different fuck you strain people it's a waste. Every time u get new weed it's different.

8. Gods Gift x Blue Cheese fucked a lot of people up where I live. Haha

9. Northern Lights was amazing! I love living in MN, I remember the first time I smoked northern lights I was lying outside and actually watching the norther lights was sososo badass.

10. Everybody talks about northern lights. I really hope it passes through because i know its one of the more popular buds. My buddy up in Boston had something called Champagne Kush and he says he's never smoked better weed in his life.

11. Sucks you have a shit connect. I'm in Florida and my dude gets strains shipped from Cali. What he has at any one time varies, but when he gets the same stain more than once it smells, looks, and tastes the same every time. I liked the OG so much that I asked him to ask for more and what do you know, same shit. :smoke: He's had it three times over like, four months and it is the same every time. Sometimes the nugs look better than other times, but the smell and taste are both identical every time.

12. the sour is huge around here right now and its the best sour ive ever ever had (including several dispeneries in the san diego area and the bay area) im in nyc....i do believe its NYC diesel but its being sold as sour...pretty expensive but worth every single penny...amazing pot...

13. hey buddy...nearly every single indoor strains have a bit of northern lights in its genetics...back in the day when they were developing strains for indoor gardening northern lights was the most receptive...look it up if u want i cant find a link, but nearly every indoor grown strain has a bit of northern lights....
    by itself it is a fantastic strain, not the best by any means, but def a b+ in my book

14. #14 Zerve, Jul 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2011
    Think about that one for a second.

A carrot is a different plant from another carrot, but they still both taste like carrots. Of course there are different strains of carrot that will taste/look different and even carrots of the same strain will have slight variation, but you can still tell that they are the same kind of carrot.

sure every time you get weed of the same strain (ie, I've been getting the same stuff off and on off one of my suppliers for the better part of a month) it will be slightly different, but it won't be as radically different as if you got weed of a completely different strain.

15. Jack Herrer over here

16. blue dream and sour D,everytime ive gotten sour D it has been some really really dank shit.
    and last year my guy had blue dream for a straight 3-4 months. everytime it was the same shit and oh man was it dank.def in my top 3.

17. We vaped 2 grams of Jack Herer and we had the craziest munchies ever. I love that shit.

18. Had the most dense Grape Ape a few weeks ago, the nugs were like little rocks. Last week decided to try my dudes Sour Diesel and the taste was phenomenal, piney and sweet on the inhale then sour on the exhale, and had an excellent cure.

As far as taste go, I have to give it to Purple Dream I picked up from a dispensary close by. It had my taste buds going in overdrive.

19. Vegas is so close to Cali so I get all that Cali OG, 707 Headband, real Banana OG, Strawberry (NOT cough, my dealers own shit soooooooo bomb)

20. Every now and then we'll get a real indica like white rhino. Crazyyy