What is the Best Strain for me?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by NorCalTemp, Feb 3, 2010.

1. So me and my buddy want to plant around 2-4 plants determined by the yeild of the strain. THIS IS OUR FIRST GROW! Our friends have done it before and we've educated ourselves best we can and im taking an Ecology Classs which actually helps a ton haha. School teaching how to grow weed, i like it :hello:

We plan on getting this started in the next few months, march-june.

Well heres what we would like:

We want Sativa because you know, were still young and love to have funn and not chill on the couch all the time.

I would like good stuff, high quality but not too expensive. We are willing to pay around 40-80 for seeds.

PREFERABLY SHORT OR MEDIUM HEIGHT! We will be growing around 50 yards to a public path somewhere so not something thats going to skyrocket out of control and scream HERE I AM MR. POLICEMAN!!!

Thanks everyone, when i get it started ill start a progress thread. Thanks again!

2. SPOETNIK

Sex :
    Feminized
    Type : Indica Flowering : Photoperiod Genetics : Spoetnik Flowering Time : Medium Outdoor Harvest : Mid October Height : Medium THC Level : 15-18% Characteristics : She has compact rock hard buds, and offers an unusually cerebral stone for a pure Indica - an uplifting, meditative awareness.
    Paradise Seeds Spoetnik is a versatile plant with excellent resistance to a wide variety of horticultural problems. She has compact rock hard buds, and offers an unusually cerebral stone for a pure Indica – an uplifting, meditative awareness. This variety is a superb spectacle. Her slow start may cause growers concerns. Suddenly, out of nowhere, Paradise Seeds Spoetnik bursts forth around day 38 or 40 day of the flowering cycle. Spoetnik seems like she is reviving her engines, storing up everything she is fed for the countdown in the last 2 weeks of flowering, when she explodes with amazing power. By harvest, the plants look oily, thanks to their heavy coating of glands. Her colas form into rockets, long and cylindrical. She tastes like dark Corinthian grapes mixed with a mineral, astringent touch on the exhale. The effects of this pure Indica strain are surprisingly uplifting, with no physical crash at the end.

ITs in your price range too, $64 (+shipping).
    Cannabis Seeds Attitude Marijuana Seeds

3. 50 yards from a public path? Before thinking what strain to grow you guys might want to rethink where your going to grow. Here is a link that might help out:RangerDanger's Guerrilla Grow Guide

4. Thank you soooo much Bub. I read that whole thing, it was awesome and totally what i should do. I really appreciate you passin that along. Do you have any suggestions on what kinda strain i should grow?

5. Well I see your looking for the biggest yield, but that is easily accomplish-able if your doing the grow properly. Some questions that I'll ask as I'm currently looking to order seeds for 20~ different strains and keep them as mother plants.
    What sativa strains have you smoked and liked before?
    Also are you game to trying a mix?
    Your basically looking for a uppity high that doesn't make you all tired?

6. Ive been smoking for around 5 months so im not like super pro and know a bunch and im in the bay area so i get all the chronic stuff ha but i know i had my friends 100% sativa one time and it was AMAZING.

Mix...? Describe pleaseee, it sounds like fun :)

Yeah, something fun and that others will enjoy if you catch my driftt.
    Ill also be allowed to get a medical/grow card this june and might just do some indoor project then too in an apartment or something.

What strains do you suggest growing/smoking? Im down for experimentationnn :D

7. Which is your favorite to smoke/grow and why?

-Maui Waui
    -Northern Lights
    -White Widow
    -Skunk 1
    -Mr. Nice Critical Mass

Thanks!

8. My head hurts pretty bad ATM, had a fever all day. Not into the mode for thinking tonight, but: I recently left the bay area, I've been a medi patient for a couple years now and once you get your card I'll send you to some really great places. I just recently started my first personal grow, but I've been reading non stop everything on this site for the past two months non stop/ internet for a couple years now. I'll help you through your setup as well as any questions you might have, don't be afraid to ask!

9. Ok well i came to the conclusion im going to use Northern Lights for my outdoor grow which will be my 1st. Apparently its pretty forgiving and is dank so ill give it a shot but im having a hard time finding somewhere that sells it to the US, thats for outdoor and not a mix of something