What is the best strain for in doors. With high levels of THC.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Lovetogrow, Jul 11, 2011.

1. Right I been growing White widow for a long time now and want to start growing some other strain. So witch strain would be best for a indoor crop, with high levels of THC??........

2. I think Haze strains have the most THC but Im more of an indica fan, besides THC% usually means nothing.

LSD from Barney's farm is a good indoor strain, nice yeilds and high THC content, I also like Bluecheese from Barney's farm, less yeild but nice taste and hits like a tank and finishish quite fast.

Sweet seeds do a strain called Cream Caramel that is also very potent and suits an indoor grow :smoke:

3. #3 Lovetogrow, Jul 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Thanks mate. I have grown barney's blue-cheese. But would like to grow that LSD. Whats it like and is the high trippy like I have red???

4. No personal experiance with LSD, but BLOWN AWAY by Tangerine Dream!!! Looks good, smells great, taste & high wonderful!! White Rino has large THC numbers ( old fav )

5. The LSD is very indica but not sleepy, makes you tired and stoned but keeps you thinking, its a fun strain with a sharp taste. :smoke:

6. What's up man... I am currently growing Dynamite by Next Generation, and I have read a lot of people say it is one of the strongest, if not the strongest strains they have tried. Officially, It is about 24% THC. I have not smoked it myself, but my plant will be done in the next 4-5 days. Also, it is a very HEAVY yielder. The nudges on mine are HUGE, and very dense!!

7. Thanks guys. I have a Tangerine Dream, but using it for cuttings. But I will be growing 6 Tangerine Dream in a few months. So cant wait till then. So I'll have a look at what u guys have sed and thanks. But if u have any more tell me.......