What is the BEST SONG in the WORLD?

Discussion in 'General' started by Trailblazer420, Jan 27, 2007.

1. Alright blades, time to put on your smoking caps again and answer quite possibly the hardest question you may ever have to answer.

***Ready for it?***

What is the BEST song in the WORLD? And no, you can't list a few, or a whole band, or else you lose. You simply lose at life.

2. HIM - You are the One

3. How could you possibly pick only one?

4. Hmmm..I'd personally say Jack Johnson - Flake..

but according to tenacious D..you've gotta ask the shiny demon who heard it..
    Tenacious D - Tribute

5. That's 2.

6. Ahahaha, you lose at life!!

7. I've just decided on my nominee for best song.

HANDS DOWN:

[​IMG]

Don't Fear the Reaper

8. In tribute when they play for the demon dont they play stairway to heaven. Not 100% on that, havent heard that song in a while.

I would never be able to tell you 1 favorite song though.

9. "Blue Sky" by The Allman Brothers

10. Marvin Gaye - Lets get it on :hello:

11. This is so fucking hard. I have such an incredibly large music collection to choose from. But I guess I'll have to go with the song that got me into the artist who is now my favorite musician and is responsible for turning me on to "good" music:

Jimi Hendrix - Castles Made of Sand

12. Oh god thats a tough one, there are so many great songs out there, and its not really right, to lump it all together as only having one favorite song. I mean if you really appriciate music, you dont have just one favorite song.

But im going with what im listening too right now

Avenged Sevenfold- I wont see you tonight part 1

13. cypress hill-roll it up light it up

14. I don't know how I could possibly pick my favorite song out of all the songs in the world. But Holy Wars by Megadeth is damn good. The opening lead is the coolest melody ever. Either that or electric crown by testament or Lotus Island by Buckethead or Powerslave by Iron Maiden or E.B.E. by Rusty Cooley, or Bladecatcher by Mastodon or Leave this World Behind by Kreator. Dammit i don't know. i'm also really baked so sorry if this doesnt make sense...

15. at the moment for me, it is bob marley - one drop

16. hells yes

that is the best song, definitely when you are on whippets too, right when they do that crazy shit in the middle and you are like 20 seconds into your buzz and everything sounds all crazy. fuckin trips you out.

but thats of course when you are on whippets.

as for being sober, i still have to reserve Passenger by Deftones and Maynard as being the best song.

17. Pink Floyd - Welcome to the Machine.

Its awesome when your high. It's got a good tune. They still play it on the radio after aleast 30 years from its making.

There are alot of good Floyd Songs, (don't) Fear the reaper (thats by blue oyster cult) is a dam good song though.

The best song is truely a matter of opinion

18. since you can only pick one i'll choose freebird

19. rly not set on just one but when i saw this post first song i thuoght of was Cream - White room just cause of that guitar solo

20. Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit :D