What is the BEST rolling paper

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by d50416, Jan 22, 2010.

1. Bob Marley papers. They're thinner, but also wider and longer than King Size Zig Zags.

And to Iam Matt, I hate to ask this, but is the symbol in your signature a swastika or is it the symbol meaning peace (I believe in Hindu cultures, sorry if I'm incorrect about this part)? Only reason I ask is cuz I kno that depending on the direction, it has opposite meanings.

2. Juicy Jays for me, Job Crystal's are fun, but i have doubts about their resemblance to plastic.....

3. I don't smoke from things that don't have water in them, but my friend loves to use the empty pages from this book:
    [​IMG]

He makes some massive joints out of those.

4. i tore a page out of my bible in church to use as a paper, when the deacons wife sitting next to me asked me why i tore a page out of the bible, i said "oh that page was bullshit, but all the rest are good" she told me not to come back for a while, i haven't gone back in 3 years x) hahaha

5. elements are what i use. i love that in some of their packages they have a magnet so that top paper doesnt become all wrinkled and folded when u put it in ur pocket

6. Elements
    Raw
    Skunk
    Bob Marley King Size
    Bambu

7. I always go with original Zigs or Job 1 1/4, whenever i get the juicy jays i always have a problem with the glue, havn't tried DLX yet.

8. These are my absolute favorites. I'm rationing them right now because I only have like 20 more and they're now for special occasions because they're not being sold anywhere anymore. Hempire is pretty nice as well.