what is the best portable vape for under 150?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by smarcus, Mar 29, 2012.

1. You are correct, units M102 - M104 came with two hole, then M105 with 3 hole and it's been four hole ever since.

2. [quote name='"hd2000"']

Just a quick question. How many holes in your stems and did you go black or silver? Just curious. I'm silver with 4 holes. I know some are 3 hole and I THINK, some of the originals only had 2. I'm not sure about that one though. The 3 and 4 I'm positive about because I've either had them or used them.[/quote]

My stems have 4 holes and I chose the black one. Mine is the M106. Do you use a any screens in your mouth piece? I use the extreme q elbow screens. Cut off the metal band and it works like a charm.

3. Yes and no. I have a couple screens I cut down, but I don't always use them. The first one was a really tight fit and it was a pain to remove it to clean all the crap that collected in, under, and around it, soooooo, I got lazy and don't always use it. In the long run, it doesn't make a heck of a lot of difference. It keeps it a little cleaner initially, but it's a little harder to clean with it. Anyone asking I'd tell them to use one and you can bash me for not using one all the time because I know I really should.

4. I bought a Vape or Smoke and love it, but it's difficult to get a pure vape hit. The temps, even at low setting can burn the material if you hit it too hard. It's super discrete with one hand operation and looks like you're talking into a cell phone from a distance. After I use it a few times after cleaning then have to resort to using it as a regular pipe as it gets some build up in the screens and the bowl, both are easily re-cleaned and assembly is a cinch after doing it a couple of times.
    Now, having said all that, I wish I had seen the Arizer Solo first. I have severe asthma (undiagnosed for years and all my smoking buddies used to laugh when I would cough excessively) and need to do away with the burned material altogether. The Vape or Smoke does away with most of the smoke for the first few bowls and that's working for me at the moment.