What Is The Best Midrange Bong Company?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by ANGRYTOKER, May 24, 2014.

1. Looking to start up a collection and I want to know what brands I should be looking at. Brands with bongs between $0-200 would be great

2. I'd suggest EHLE for a decent quality tube. Maybe DhOP if you're into some unusual and unconventional pieces.

3. Weed star is great for percolated bongs in that range. EHLE make good straight shooters.

4. If you live in the US you shouldn't be buying weedstar and ehle.  Weedstar I believe is Chinese glass, Ehle is (I think) made in germany and better quality than the chinese glass.  At any rate you can get similar stuff for cheaper within the states.  I would only look at that stuff if I lived in another country and didn't have such easy access to american boro.

5. yeah i looked that stuff up and figured the same. What is your opinion on stuff from Grav labs? Know anything else around the same price range? 

6. HVY all day!
    :metal:

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Zob man they're pretty quality esp for the price get a wubbler or something

8. SYN.
    Mid to Mid-high range. 
    Good prices. 

9. Weed star is definitely not china, crafted in germany like ehle.

10. id really recommend medicali. please take my word when i tell you that you will not be disappointed.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

11. If you get boro from china, I don't give a shit where you assemble the tube, it's still china glass.  Parts from china assembled in germany = still chinese. 

12. Weedstar is super china, ehle is the lesser of two evils

13. Bro... Get a SYN.

14. HVY, grav labs, jhanpixel, all fantastic for your pricepoint.