what is the best marijuana strain there is? highest thc levels

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by fireinside2288, May 9, 2008.

1. #81 spacedreams, Jun 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Anybody have a clue on what the actual Thai and Buddah stick strains are, that were around in the 60's to the 80's? Pretty far out question I know...

2. #82 spacedreams, Jun 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Anybody have a clue? If not. A list of all if the originals would be awesome, really awesome if you could provide a bank with em in stock. For example, Panama Red - Attitude....

3. isnt thai sticks ( bud dipped in opium) ????? thats what i heard all my life .

4. Haha it may be the most potent but you could have dirt weed dipped in opium and it'll knock you on your ass regardless.

5. Here it is, December 2012 and I am still looking for someone who grew Elephant bud and harvested.
    On the subject of strong bush, I can say that my grow of 3LSD, and 3Violator Kush are awesome. I am still flowering, 9th week just passed, almost ready but I have been taking samples.
    Both of these will put your dick in the dirt! An old expression reserved for opium. Anyway, I made many mistakes during the grow and still the plants forgave me. 1 hit in the morning, I spent another hour trying to get ready to go outside, but first, where are the keys? This went on and on. Good smoke Maynard

6. OG Ghost Train Haze has 25% THC