Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is the Best Marijuana Delivery App?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by StonerDavis, Jun 4, 2015.

1. #1 StonerDavis, Jun 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2015
    Hey guys! I do a lot of work right outside of LA. I'm a part time cannabis user with a working medical marijuana card. Work has been pretty asking lately so I don't have as much time to get into the dispensaries and figure out what I'm looking for and all that other crap. I've started using dispensaries that deliver but I still feel like my options are slightly limited that way. I've been getting into/researching marijuana delivery apps that sort the market by different filters (kinda like Grubhub) and then allow you to order straight from there. So far I've only tried Nugg and loved them but I've heard of others in San Fran, Seattle, and a couple other cities. Are there any personal favorites out there? Anything to look for in these apps?

2. Hey i'm wondering the same thing actually if anyone has an opinion
    I like going to the dispensary on the way home, but it'd be nice if i could order ahead of time.

3. Where are you located?