Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is the best know laughing strain?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Phoivy, Feb 9, 2012.

1. I personally believe that the best part about smoking is laughing. I am a man who appreciates laughter very much and I love when things are funny for no reason at all when I'm high. So my question is, what strain is best for me?

2. This..... One of the only reasons i token

3. [quote name='"RubberUndies"']This..... One of the only reasons i token[/quote]

Toke**

4. Well to be honest, there isn't one strain that best suits laughter. You would more or less, in my opinion, want a nice sativa. It gives your that energetic head buzz that's uplifting.

5. personally i find that heavy kushes make me laugh quite a bit.

6. Anything that gives you a strong head high like a haze strain. If it's more of a body high you chill out and munch, instead of acting super high :smoking:

7. Check out leafly. The website or app for ios or android. You can search for just bud that makes you giggly

8. Barney's Farm Blue Cheese, chopped late that strain is a party :D :bongin: