Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is the best INEXPENSIVE vaporizer?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Lithium, Jul 1, 2012.

1. I'm not looking to spend more than $100! :smoke:

2. a lightbulb and a candle

3. ++++++++++
    magic flight launch box, except youll probably have to get it off amazon/ebay/used.
    very good vape, id say 85-90% good reviews to 10% bad if that gives you some insight lol

4. not wasting your money on one

5. Vapor genie. $70.00. Best money I've ever spent and lets me toke whenever I want ninja style while I'm still living with the rents.

6. how is it wasting money?

7. how isn't it?

8. Because vapes are awesome. It's only a waste of money if you think it is. And I've been asking the same question as OP

9. MFLB!!!
    MagicFlightLaunchBox
    Here is a link
    It's great and portable with rechargeable AA batteries
    You can invest later in a power source for the wall...

10. thats against the rules man...

im talking about the red font its reserved for mods:rolleyes:

11. I believe the point the poster was getting at here was that vapes are worth it.

Cheap-ass vapes however, are NOT.

That being said, here would be my recommendations

Low-end ($100 - $150): MFLB (this will likely be the #1 recommendation for your price range. It does work, but does have it's limitations as do most vapes in this price range)

Mid: ($200 - $350): DBV/SSV (There are many, many others in this price range, and this is where you'll likely get the most bang for your buck with upgrades like GoG joints, ceramic heating elements, electronic control/accuracy, and other features that can offer a better vape.)

High: ($350+): Volcano (Can't really go wrong with the classic, and great for parties or med patients needing a very consistent delivery and easy to use.)

With choosing a vape, it's also about how you're going to use it, and you will get different recommendations based on usage too.

12. get something in the 130-300 dollar price range if you want a vape. i have a vaporite hyper that i love. only got it for 40 bucks becuase of a pricing fuckup too. worth like 140 at lhs. lol however not everyone is tht lucky so you'll probabaly have to spend a little extra if you're looking to exhale clouds. if you absolutely don't wanna spend more than 100 get an mflb.

13. For 100. Id say either the iolite or the magic light box thing. People say the mlb is better because its mor discreet and u have a lifetime warranty. But u have to buy batteries and if it dies and u don have any left that sucks no moree smoking. With the iolite. It takes longer to get high if u dont have good weed because its made for the sticky shit. I had one and loved it. Im getting the wispr soon tho. Best on the market for portable at the moment.