What is the best flavor of chips??

Discussion in 'General' started by hergydergy, Apr 3, 2017.

1. my personal fav is ruffles baked cheddar
    what's yours??

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Barbeque

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

3. sour cream onion

4. Salt and Vinegar..NOTHING w/ GMOs like Lays has done...Look for small print!

5. Easily Doritos: Spicy Sweet Chili. A little spicy, sweet, crunchy... mmmmmmmmmm

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  6. Lays dark chocolate..yum sweet and salty

Sent from my ASUS_Z00TD using Tapatalk

7. Lightly salted or cheddar

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

8. I am in love with the baked barbecue chips that they sell at Subway. Jesus Christ they taste so damn good, stoned and sober.

9. Tim's Jalapeno.

But also anything with cheese is good.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Pringles flavor, because they made the container better and no chip ever gets unstacked unless the pallet falls over while the load gets to the store.

11. Jacksons Jalepeño and Lays Cheddar & Sour Cream mmmmmmmm

• Like Like x 1
  12. Do fuego Takis count as chips? :yummy:

[​IMG]

I like salt and vinegar or jalapeño chips too, especially Kettle or Miss Vickie's.

13. What...where the hell do you get these?!

• Like Like x 1
  14. The grocery store where I've been getting them for years!

• Like Like x 1
  15. i think ive seen them both above me but either GREEN or PURPLE bags of Doritos.

16. Im British so when I saw the title I was so confused how can chips be flavoured. When we say chips we're referring to fries lmao & we call your'chips' crisps over here. However, to your question no crisp comes close to these bad boys[​IMG]

17. I noticed the "Walkers" logo looked awfully close to the American brand "Lays", a quick google search shows that Lays owns the Walker brand, opting out from changing the name due to Walkers being the leading chip brand in the UK when Lays bought their company, nstead branding it with the lays motif. TIL

18. You know I loved me some good ol fashioned lays. But ever since I've read about acrylamide, I haven't touched potato chips and I'm not looking back.

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. Nacho cheese bugles.