Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is the best drink for getting weed off your breath?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CrazyCaptain, Dec 15, 2009.

1. #1 CrazyCaptain, Dec 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2009
    What is the best drink for getting the scent of weed off your breath

or your favorite thrist quenching, throat cooling or otherwise weed beneficial drink?

2. milk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. idk bout thirst or cooling but tequila removes the smell

4. I just had a bowl and had some milk like 10 minutes ago and now my throat feels fine and no bad breath.

5. I'll add another Option

6. Anything with alot of carbonation, like sodas.

7. I agree 100%

8. i cant edit the poll options

9. LMAO weed on your breath haha its not fucking jenkem :smoking:

10. I dont think pot is as bad as cigarettes...but i'd suggest something with alcohol if you are old enough. If not, i'd go with something like milk because its fatty and it will absorb the THC molecules and what not.

11. I suppose Coffee. I'd rather have weed on my breath than Coffee breath though.

12. Definately would rather have weed on my breath, especially after vaping i like the aftertaste haha

13. sweet tea or mountain dew!

14. lol try a beer

15. for getting the smell to go away... milk +1000!

but for gettin rid of kotton mouth and tastin good.... ocean water from sonic!

16. Beer ftw lol. Try eating something with a lot of peanut butter like a resee's or something. That also works great for getting alcohol off your breath!

17. haha didn't know that so now we know that the trick is to have a beer then eat a fuckload of peanut butter. Then you'll be AOK:bongin:

18. Milk or hot chocolate for me.
    Hot chocolate tastes fantastic.

19. too bad im alergic.:mad:

20. arizona grapeade. nuff said