What is the best dog breed for a stoner?

Discussion in 'General' started by beyondblazed, Oct 11, 2010.

1. I like labradors the best. I'm a little biased because I had one for 15 years.

Pretty much any dog is cool though.

2. Yeah, I love ALL dogs :D Every dog I have ever owned has been from a pound. :cool:

3. I couldn't have said it any better. Pound dogs are the shit. I love em so much.

4. Get an english bulldog, I've never in my life seen a dog love me so much (he was from a puppy mill too, which is along the lines of what Cess said) but they are honestly the laziest dogs in the world.

Here's my dog Charlie when I first got him at 10 weeks old:
    [​IMG]

And here's a picture I just took today:
    [​IMG]
    He likes to sit on the chairs on the balcony lol

But English Bulldog or not, get a dog, your life will be 10x better with a loving dog.

5. don't buy one from a breeder!!!! rescue one from the animal shelter,

1. you're doing a good thing

2. chances are it could already be potty trained:D

6. Agreed!
    You might get lucky and find one that totally suits you. My dog's a rescue dog and she looks like half capybara, half hippopotamus. She's a total badass. :smoke:
    No one wanted her because she has this wicked scar down her back (I think she either got caught in barbed wire or she was used as a bait dog :( ) but then I found her and she's the sweetest/most well behaved dog I've ever met.

7. Totally agree. I got my dalmatian mix at the pound when he was 2 and he is very smart. On his adoption description is said he rolls over; he rolled over for me there but since he has come home he never rolled over again. They know they have to win you over... He is now about 9 and THE sweetest thing- very protective over me though. :rolleyes:

Also, I have a Dane/Lab. He is 7months old who I bought from a woman. I couldn't help it, I saw his face and he was so chubby and wrinkly! He's a goof, Dane's are definitely "stoner" dogs, I'd say.. They're very affectionate and cuddly. He just gets into everything and has way too much energy for my dal.

I'd recommend dalmatian's, lab's and Dane's! Also German Shepard's & English Bull Dog's.

8. A cat. Much more laid back than a dog, don't take as much effort to take care of (which is a great thing for most stoners) and you can get them some catnip so that you can get stoned together :D

9. #90 jmar125, Oct 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2010
    i used to have the coolest chihuahua ever!! :D. i treated him like a person instead of an animal. he loved to do wake and bakes with me lol, anytime i'd be smokin he'd run up to me so i'd take a massive hit to share with him :bongin: he was my main wing man when i went to the park too, all the girls thought it was cute that he was tiny with the name Hercules :p

RIP Hercules :( this bowl is for you...

Attached Files:

10. Aw, little Hercules. I'll think of your buddy when I take my next bong rip. :( He was a cutie.

It sounds like he was an awesome buddy and you gave him a good home and a good life. It's tough losing your animal friends.

11. Well I am a stoner to and I have come to recognise do not get a little reproduce dog. They are way to super. I have an excellent Dane and she is ideal. They are idle and large chair apples. They do need work out but they cant have to much work out anyway because of their waist and all that fun products.

12. BOXERS! A lot of other people said that too. Mine practically acts like a human and is the queen over here around my family lol.
    Also very smart and strong

13. German Shepherd

14. Labrador Retriever.