Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is the best cigars used to roll a blunt

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SmokinDreads, Apr 11, 2012.

1. Examples are like swishers and any other thing u can add

I wanna know which one burns the slowest and taste the best mostly because I wanna try something different because I'm only used to smoking blueberry swishers

2. my favorites to roll are swishers.. just find em easier

I also like the zig-zag WRAPS but they are REALY strong flavored (if you like that) and are kind of wet out of the package.

A lot of people on here will swear by white owls and dutches too

3. Vanilla Dutchmasters, or just use a bong and save your bud

4. Green Leaf Vanilla Dutchmasters.

Backwoods are interesting to experiment with too, taste like cocoa puffs

5. I say go with the person who said zig zag blunt wraps. So easy and I've never had an issue.

6. I fell in love with Blueberry Swishers recently.

I still say my favorite to roll with are Game 'rillos though.

7. White Owls work best for me

8. i smoke anywhere from 3-7 full size blunts a day, every day, so you should trust my advice.

i was always a fan of Dutch Masters until I moved onto a college campus. Full size Game cigars are around 10 cents cheaper than full size Dutch Master cigars, and since college kids are broke they usually go with the cheaper option, cleaning out the boxes of full size Games and letting the Dutches go stale to the point of disintegration.

So I stopped getting Green Dutch Masters and started getting Green Games, don't regret it at all. There's honestly not that much of a difference, it really depends on the roller.

9. Greenleaf foil game. I'm a little hurt there's no one reppin the games.

10. [quote name='"KillaCouple"']Greenleaf foil game. I'm a little hurt there's no one reppin the games.[/quote]

I'll fuck with the games. They always burn for like 15 minutes. Last one I had was like a 15 minute burn between a combination of 4 and 5 people with a gram in it.

But I mainly use zig-zag rillos. The wraps are good too, but the mango rillos are kinda my groups thing.

11. Dutchmaster palma, roll so well it be gettin me calma!

12. maybe its just me but i wouldnt want to smoke a dread

13. game blunts are the best. dutchmasters are the next best but they crack alot.
    dont use blunt wraps they suck and you dont get an outerleaf.

14. White owl white grape..been rolling blunts with them for 2 years now

15. I rarely smoke blunts but when I do I use peach otimpos

16. White Owl all the way but I roll with Swishers every blue moon.

17. White grape games are my favorite, easy to roll with and burn for a nice amount of time.

18. "Ain't a Backwood, [then] it ain't all that good" -- Mac Dre, RIP Furly
    White Owls are nice too. Plus, you get the plastic tube to place it in til u burn it.

19. I like the white owl green leaf rillos