What Is The Best / Cheapest Complete Grow Tent

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by 60dayWonder, Oct 17, 2012.

1. Im looking for the whole kit with the light and everything I need because this pc grow just ain't cutting it! Im looking to spend no where over $100 but Im sure that wont happen sooo someone please suggest me im looking for a tent that can grow 1-5 autos at once please let me know thanks guys!

2. I was thinking about that but there is no lights temp gauge timer fan NOTHING...

3. You're gonna have to spend at least 200+ if you are trying to do it in a tent. You don't have a closet or anything large cabinet that you can use? i wold suggest using cfl's to cut back on price instead of hps/mh. you also need to consider smell with 5 autos, it will smell up multiple rooms with out a carbon filter. here is a forum on making a carbon filter cheap. Do It Yourself - Grasscity.com Forums

my suggestion is make the larger investment if you can, it will pay itself off within a couple grows.

good luck.

4. Okay we'll I'm just looking for a tent I could grow like 1-3 really yeah ill use cfls I'm just tired of this pc grow I want somethig better I'm looking for a complete tent I can just oder & set up

5. Smell is substantial during flower too, don't underestimate their odor.
    A carbon filter is a must if its anywhere near where people could find it due to odor.

6. smell is fine im not really worried about smell is there a complete kit for like 200? that wont make my electric bill sky high?

7. Try eBay and Craigslist. Remember though, you get what you pay for. You can buy cheap stuff now and take your chances or you can invest in quality.

8. Im looking on ebay I cant find one that I wan't like because if i buy a plain TENT im not sure waht kinda light to buy like wtf lol...

9. Goto the hydro shop buy some pandfilm get some pvc pipes... Then put your big boy pants on and make your own tent.

10. they said out the door with a tent that is 2 by 2 is what he said with 1 bloom 2700k 125w cfl light is $180-$200 out the door should I do it or buy something online?

11. [quote name='"fstopcub"']Try eBay and Craigslist. Remember though, you get what you pay for. You can buy cheap stuff now and take your chances or you can invest in quality.[/quote]

Like fstopcub said invest in quality. It really is an investment. For example when getting a HID ballast you can save money and get some shitty one from craigslist that maybe last 2 years or doesnt work at all, or get a decent one that comes with a solid warranty for 3-5 years. But if you are trying to only spend 200, you are gonna have to build alot of your stuff. There is a DIY forum here on GC you should look into, you'll find it very helpful for your situation

12. im going to buy a 2 by 2 tent with a 125w bloom light for 180 out the door is that a good deal orr?

13. 2x4's and panda poly, FTW! ;)

14. Depends, what else does it come with beside the bulb and the tent. I.e. a rflector hood, fans....

15. #16 60dayWonder, Oct 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2012
    The person at the hydro store said its 2 by 2 by 5foot tall? what ever that fuckin means... 125w cfl bloom bulb hangers reflecter no fans nothing else...