Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is the best bud you've had?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Collie Buddz, Jan 22, 2011.

1. #1 Collie Buddz, Jan 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2011
    What's the best type of bud you've smoked?

My favorite was this dank dank Cheese I picked up. It smelled like straight up rotten cheese and was SO sticky. One blunt and I got the best mix of a head high and a body high that made me never want to move again.

How bout u guys?

2. Gran daddy purp. Ive had 2.5 oz in my smoking days. Smelled and tasted so good. One joint would have me smacked for 4 hours. Definitely best ive ever had. :smoke:

3. I grew this bag seed once and we found a spider living in it.We called it spider weed.After a few hits you had to move you couldn't sit still you were so high ,sativa type you know.We would smoke a joint with someone that we didn't want to hang out with all day on purpose and after 5 mins they'd say man I got to go!!!LOL I miss that weed.

4. Let's just hope you didn't smoke any spider eggs :ey:

5. blackberry kush x purp trainwreck

6. Well, the first stuff I ever smoked was california medical Bubba Kush, but since then the only really people I trust with the names is what I get when I'm in california medically, Purple Indica (100% Indica) and African Queen (100% Sativa), both outdoor, organic grown.

7. gran daddy purp as well. [​IMG]