What is the best bong?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Flyfish, Apr 5, 2011.

1. Damn man, never knew illadelph had anything like that beaker there... shit is INTENSE

2. yea i actually just noticed it recently, its like, a diffused beaker base perc inside an actual beaker base.

Like WHAT??

3. It certainly caught me by surprise lol, learn something new everyday! :hello:

4. glow in the dark bongs are pretty cool

5. I make a homemade bong that works very well, its plastic, so disposable and cheap

6. #26 PopcornKush, Aug 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Disposable and cheap gets old real quick

7. best bong? mine. :D

[​IMG]

8. Yoooo shitloaf... see that little green sticker ya got with its tongue stuck out on that container? I got those stickers in grade school too! We were told to go home and find as many toxic items to put those on if I remember correctly ;). Cool to see that, where did you get yours do you remember?

9. I got a million of em' when my son got out of the hospital

10. SG worked stem-8 with a 2011bc gridded showerhead a/c and worked disc diffused bowl, all matching with a rasta theme.

Then sir, you would own my dream bong.

P.S. If you actually end up getting this you better let me come smoke out of it.
    P.S.S. With your weed.
    P.S.S.S. And it better be dank.
    P.S.S.S.S. I'm pretty high.

11. Ah man, I hope he is ok now.

12. are those the illadelphs that are like 10,000$?? fuckin redicluls!

anyways i stated my case about the single chamber roor being a nominee for best bong. since im a glass head, id like to go into some other glass i like as well.

my favorite scientific brands are: roor (preferably de), toro, us tubes/honalee, sovereignty, and sheldon black.

i love us tubes/honalee for their strictly business style of tubes. their logo is very simple ( was simpler before actually ), they regularly make tubes out of 9mm, their joints are the thickest ive ever seen, and they have a great choice in accessories. all their diffy's are the same size, so you dont have to worry about measuring your diffy to find a replacement. they also always use bushing diffys and ice pinch slides. the diffy styles are also cutting edge...they have 7 arm diffys, showerhead diffys, and vented d-cut diffys (holes) to choose from. also their prices are very reasonable. honalee shares all the same characteristics but adds work to them. i have a 18" 9mm us tubes straight, with 24/18 bushing showerhead diffy and 2 ice pinch slides, one stock and one worked by royal. a perfect DD!

sheldon black used to blow for Roor.us, before natural expansion got the license to start blowing roor.us. so if you loved the old roor.us stuff, ull appreciate sheldon black. his work is still on point and so classy...love the sandblasted logo on the joints. what i really love from sheldon tho are his six shooter bubblers..gonna have to get me one of those some day.

toro is toro...im sure theres nuff said there. i personally like toro's smaller bore tubes. i have a 12" tall fixed circ straight that i use as a small flower rig and an oil rig. im currently looking for a similar tube but with a fixed circ to 13 arm with work. great diffusion on these tubes. id suggest experiencing his diff perc combos (circ, 7arm, 13arm, disk diffy, frothalator, etc.) before finding the right one for you. they all hit pretty differently.

sovereignty id say is up there with toro and most comparable with toro in terms of diffusion and style. sg builds fixed stems like toro, but instead of the circ their most comparable perc is prob the stemline. they also came out with the peyote pillar perc which is a unique design as well. i think SG is really pushing the innovation in glass these days. when put against toro, i dunno who id prefer. i think toro tubes have more character and personality to them, but sovereignty looks cleaner and is classier. i also like how SG tubes will often come with a matching worked ice pinch slide as well...i love the toro stock slides but i always feel like id rather have a worked slide...but thats just me.

dunno if this whole explanation was necessary but i love glass and just wanted to give u my thoughts on my fav brands. gluck!

13. I just got a luke wilson 14 slit gridded inline to 14 arm perc. its 16 inches tall and it is the nicest glass ive seen.

14. I have to say, I adore my Medicali.

I can 100% recommend them. 

15. its expensive but i like ROOR bongs now.  I got a custom 45cm 5mm bong for $50 off at www.shubros.com i love the name: The Skywalker esp coz i love star wars

16. *cough cough* MOTHERSHIP ANYTHING !! This piece sold for..wait for it.. $20,000.

Attached Files:

17. did that really only sell for 20?  Or was that like 20 wholesale pricing to a shop?  A clear ftk, I assume would probably be almost 10k, and this is opaled out like a mutha.  Considering a clear egg is like 1900, just a color pull pushes it to around 7-10k.  i would think the opaled out egg would be like 15k and this one would be 25+.

It's bad when 20k on a piece sounds like "not a bad deal" lol.

BEST BONG is totally subjective. I wouldn't buy a MS piece to use as a bong (meaning flower piece), I only think they are worth the tag for dabbing.  I've tried flower in a fab egg, lrg torus, and klein torus and I preferred much cheaper tubes (like my sov pillar, toro froth-froth) over them.  But dabbing, they are awesome.

For dabbing, I think from a function standpoint, Quave klein is pretty much considered the best hitting rig on the planet from a lot of people.  Only thing I can think of where the clear prodo is like close to 5k.

Mini egg and klein torus are my favorite rigs right now, I haven't had the opportunity or luck to try a quave.

18. #38 thetibetinskunk, Apr 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2014
    Very interesting to hear, I would have thought flower would have been amazing in it, but then again it comes with the honey bucket. Ive only heard good
    things about pillars. Aslo it was at a glass convention, it was a private sale, not sure where it is now