What is the best blunt you've ever smoked?

Discussion in 'General' started by Hiiiibbbb, Jun 17, 2012.

1. #1 Hiiiibbbb, Jun 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2012
    This blunt tastes like a strawberry busted on a pink Starburst

[​IMG]

2. So...So many fall under best.

Can't name just one.:cool:

3. Prime Time watermelon blunts.

[​IMG]

They smell like skittles and starburst fucked.

4. Really enjoy the taste of peach

[​IMG]

5. it was...a blunt

6. The best blunt I ever smoked was some medi kush after a month of no smoking.Honestly don't care what the wrap was,but I think it was either a wine swisher or a white owl of some sort.Whatever was popular at the time.

7. #7 BlazeLE, Jun 17, 2012
    dont usually smoke blunts but one of my friends smokes them almost exclusively so it was one he rolled. behind that was a cyclone i packed. cyclones are great if you dont normally smoke blunts but want one every once in a while. i know if i tried to roll one it would just turn out shitty and be a waste of weed.

but that one my friend rolled was so smooth. i usually think of blunts as harsh but i couldnt even tell i was smoking honestly. i kept thinking i wasnt getting any smoke till i exhaled. so good, i want that blunt again...

but i really want a blunt right now... but no weed...

8. I want a blunt so bad with those fruity wraps

9. Probably "Bogey Blunt" By Lil waynes B*tch a**....
    But it was the Highest-End Cigar in my area!,It wasn' bad at all very smooth,Not at all like shitty swisher or sometimes white owls............

8.5/10

10. #10 I Grow Dro, Jun 17, 2012
    oie_1754552pXkTUZiu.jpg

The best. No shitty flavoring.

The only blunt wraps i use :cool:

11. I used to love these "blueberry burst" blunts I got in the UK. They were pretty cheap so sometimes I would use them to roll just tobacco as they tasted so sick.

12. #12 BlazeLE, Jun 17, 2012
    i want the mango blunt. god this thread is making me want a blunt so bad... fuck you guys, i aint got no weed...

13. Cherry Blunt is amazing.

14. All these flavored blunts man..

oie_1761615SZ6XSD38.jpg

my #2

EDIT: and i for the life of me. Can NOT roll a blunt with golden wraps.. just cant happen.. i fuck em up everytime lol

15. Green Game blunts, Mawfuckers burn for like an hour if you roll em well. The full sized ones can sure guzzle some nuggets, but they burn just as well if not better than a dutch master.
    And check it, they even sell em in other flavors too.

[​IMG]

16. [quote name='"Chrismittty"']Green Game blunts, Mawfuckers burn for like an hour if you roll em well. The full sized ones can sure guzzle some nuggets, but they burn just as well if not better than a dutch master.
    And check it, they even sell em in other flavors too.

[/quote]

Green game was honestly the worst blunt I've smoked so far.

I stick with white owl. Usually white grape.