Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is the absolute BEST bud you've ever smoked?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by iLight iPiff, Apr 5, 2009.

1. Just thought I should post a thread discussing what people think is the BEST but they've ever smoked, EVER. Pics would be great.

2. Don't have pics, but this bud my friend has been getting lately is the best I've ever smoked. I really regret selling my camera before coming upon this strain. He called it G-13 when he first got it (3 months ago), but now he just refers to it as purp (the bud isn't mostly purple by any means, but certain areas are). It feels like a 100% sativa for the first 15 or so minutes, then you realize that you can't feel the lower half of your body. I'd say it's slightly sativa dominant.

If he still has this connect when I get my new camera, pics will ensue.

3. Yeah i heard from alot of people G13 is the best. keep postin.

4. the best I've smoked was this no name I got from my dealer... I'm pretty sure it was crossed from trainwreck and ak47

5. I've had both but not as a hybrid. They're both definitely not bad at all though. I could see how that could make a pretty dank hybrid

6. Strawberry Cough. No Doubt.

7. elvis...clone only from the east coast and i have never had any bud near the excelence of this. nothing

8. A long time ago I was hanging out with two friends, and one had just a roach of hydro. As I knew little about bud, let alone hydro, at the time, I complained and said that that wouldn't get three people high. But after the smoke, we were all very torn up. I haven't had hydro since, so even today I remain under the assumption that hydro is the shiz-shazzle.

9. Haha that must have been some shit much better than dro... whatever it was to get 3 people high off a roach must have been pretty legit

10. I've smoked a lot of great strains over the past 6 years but a couple of my favorites are Purple Haze, Kali Mist and Pineapple Pinepple was probably the best

11. some strain i smoke a while back called "gods bud" or something along those lines. .

12. Yea all that cali shit i heard is amazing... im in NY tho. ive only smoked REAL good dank (what you cali guys find probably all over the place) a few times but i've only been smoking for about 9 months now so idk

13. Smoked train wreck and some un known strain of kush so far. I liked the kush much better I think but got higher from train wreck honestly.

14. hsha gods bud sounds pretty badass

15. I had something called Strawberry Chronic which was simply amazing. I had one bowl of it and literally could not go on. Usually I can smoke three or four bowls of heady if I want to, but that I was done. I also was able to take one hit quits. I wish I could have another heady like that!

16. anyone ever smoked super silver haze? simply amazing high. made me feel like i was in a movie

17. friend got a half of some blueberry jack smelled like coffee and definetly one of the most intense sativa highs ever

18. #3- Juicyfruit
    #2- G-13 Haze
    #1- Some of the finest homegrown I've ever had, it was a cross between Juicyfruit and another strain that the grower kept secret and wouldn't tell us. It was called 'Pink Cadillac' and was hands down no doubt about it the best smoke I've ever had in my entire life. 1.5g of this shit in a blunt and bong rips had us absolutely retarded for the next 5 hours, no jokes.

19. damn! 5 hours?!

20. white rhino and this no name black licorie flavors