what is that one strain i should get?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by letsmokeasweet, Jul 9, 2012.

1. so im getting ready to buy some seeds and i have a pretty good idea what starins i want, but what is that one strain i should get?

someting good for a beginer, dosnt require as much attention as other strains require.....

is there a strain i shuld avoid?

2. Northern lights

3. Tuff question depends on your desired buzz

4. Some kind of indica. Quiker grow.

5. Sensi star if you can find it or anything from paradise

6. Just get some good smelling and good looking marijuana.

7. well i am thikning of green crack for the sativia
    northern lights
    white willow
    and some kind of strawberry and a blueberry

8. Anything indica based, they stay small, dense buds etc.
    Some sativas based strains are quite hearty but get 6' or so and need regular pruning/toping to get dense buds instead of popcorns. IME they tolerate heat better and veg quicker but for longer. Malawi gold is a nearly pure sativa strain. I prefer sativas, but to each his own.

But for your fist grow, go with bag seed or the cheepest seed you can get because the chances are high that you will mess up, especially if you are inexperienced with container gardening in general.

9. I'd go for Northern Lights for a good, easy grow.

For a bit more of a challenge and Sativa maybe an African landrace, one that still flowers quickly? Attitude has some. Tangerine dream by Barneys Farm or one of TGA's sativa dominant strains may appeal to you as well.

10. Northern Lights, or Arkansas Polio Weed
    Everything else here I also agree with.

11. YES thank you for the good responses...i am trying to find an easier strain to grow and not mess with anything differcult. and you gave some good ideas. seed bank places help also. i have looked at attitude and one other, i forgot tho lol....and i have some bag seed growing now so i kinda have something to expermint on i guess when the expensive seeds start growing

thanks all so far, hopefully more ideas and what worked for yall will come

12. also i LOVE white weed. any good maybe fruity ones out there are that is a sativa and easy to grow and cheap to? so far i think the cheapest seed i have seen was around 7euros

13. The cheapest seed is the one you don't have to buy.

14. Jorge cervantes has commented many times that northern lights and any of its crosses are the easiest for new growers.

He knows a tid bit.

15. yea im definitly thinking of going with northern lights. i think i may just start with that and another stain instead of deffernt ones and maybe my next grow i can try more variety.....dont yall just love weed?

i mean all of these differnt kinds
    differnt feelings, differnt smell, taste, differnt colors, differnt highs....

16. The variety is nice :D

17. [quote name='"TinTizzy"']Sensi star if you can find it or anything from paradise[/quote]

This. TinTizzy knows his shit bro.
    Sensi Star is a smoke that remains popular among the most seasoned hippies. It has a lemon-pine flavor and can be pretty skunky depending on the phenotype. She is a squat indica that produces rock hard nugs, yields well, and is forgiving to both nutrient and environmental stress.

Personally, I love the lemon-pine sap-skunk smell and taste of this strain. One pop of the jar and it will be your ATF quickly after.

18. My first outdoor grow was Romulan. Tough strain that can handle lots of rookie mistakes. Its been aorund for a while.