What is that look in their eyes?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by H2O420, Jan 11, 2011.

1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Is it freedom?

2. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otx49Ko3fxw[/ame]

3. they almost look content
    with slightly less of a grip on it all.

4. All happy people are serial killers, this proves it.

5. Hah,

Indeed.

6. I think there happy i mean after all they killed those people for there own reason so in there minds there happy.....I just dont understand how people do it

7. I think it is a look of craziness. Lawlesssness. No regard for life and humanity. Evil. And yes, freedom.....to be wicked.

8. I think they have slightly more of a grip on it all. They know what they've done and what's coming to them, and they are content. That's my guess at least. Insanity could be a freedom once you've lost all hope of a normal life.

9. Reefer, too much of it, you smoke.

10. Fearlessness.
    They were free from their own inhibitions, yet slaves to their own impulses.
    The weakest type of people.

11. This man, he speaks like a prophet.

12. yea serial killers are fascinating specimens, but since this assassination thing in arizona, ive really been intrigued by the political crazies.. tonight i spent about 6 hours learning about the okc bombers and the unabomber... and of course with wiki its easy to just start learning about all sorts of fuckin crazies.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]]

13. maybe after the fact yes.

but some kind of problem led to them committing the crimes in the first place.

14. Boo sufjan... God I hate indie.

15. The look is probably a mix of schizophrenic delusional insanity, and happiness.

16. #17 Senior PoopiePants, Jan 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2011
    Yes - freedom from sanity. Not a good thing.

Is this what I think it is?! Spam?!

17. a look of a dissallusioned (spell check) human.

18. Remorse... content. Maybe a hint of regret or guilt in the second guy.

19. haha for me i dont think ill ever know, to judge that many people and take there lives is another level very few people will discover.

But in there eyes i see happiness, maybe stimulated from the face they free from the ever encroaching system that rules us all. But yea like i said no man can judge like these people did.