Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is sour d

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Scnerd, May 7, 2011.

1. Not once have I heard of this strain till surfing through threads on gc. And I see it quite a bit on here. Is it worth trying and if so tell me your experiences with it

2. dude sour diesel is the east coast kush shit is fire and has a slight hint of diesel with citrus essence its quite fucking good

3. It's an energetic strain, very sativa heavy. It's good stuff if you like sativas, though I know there are many indica fans on this site, I personally enjoy sativas more.

4. gives you the smoother head highs yo....smoked a g of sour d last night :DD!

5. its a semi strong strain always a good smoke pick it up if you got the chance

6. If it comes around make sure to pick some up. The rest is self explanitory.

7. legit sour diesel is abosulutely my third favorite strain, following chemdog.

the first slot is open for contenders.

8. Sour Diesel. Tons of people say they have it but who knows how much of it is the real deal. If it's really sour d..you're in for an intense high. Grab some if you can.

9. SourDog, Nah "Sour Diesel" tried it once at lunchbreak,and fell asleep as soon as I got home from school.

Seriously someone should try and breed Sour diesel and Chemdog, and name it "Sour dog" I'm sure that type of bud would have its rep just like "Blu Dreams" or "Purple Kush":)

10. I'm rather certain Sour Diesel is a hybrid of a Mexican Sativa and Chemdog.

11. Ahh sweet, lucky guess Chemdog came to me randomly.

12. Sour D is mostly a sativa dominant. To the first poster... It is most certainly not a "kush" strain. Kush's are Indica, or at least Indica dominant. They generally comprise of a very very strong body high.

13. This.

Sour D is awesome weed. It gives a really trippy, energetic high. A couple years ago I smoked a blunt of sour D with some roommates in a dorm and the cops came. I was too high to concentrate on anything the cops were saying so I was just staring at the floor thinking about how good some chocolate milk would be. One cop asked me if I was okay and I told him I was just high and he started cracking up. Eventually they left because all we had in the room was a blunt roach. It was one of the few times interacting with law enforcement while high that was fun.

14. #14 Scnerd, May 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Ahh! I wanna try it so fucking bad now! Lol that's hilarious I can just imagine and I love chocolate milk. I don't think I'm going to come across it I live in thee valley and no one here talks about it

15. Sour d is like if Jesus made his own strain that would be the strain he made

16. Sour Diesel is a pretty circulated strain, I'm surprised you have never heard of it. Maybe it is more popular on the East coast?

17. #17 Scnerd, May 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Hmm I don't know I haven't heard of it and uh it has to be because none of my connect has ever ever not once mentioned that to me

18. ive bred my own strain sourdiesel backcrossed with chemdawg x white widow

it was super dank citrusy fruit almost totally white.. it was dubbed

White Sour DAWG

19. sounds danky as fuck hook it up with some :bongin:

20. I've had it and it was great I know it was because I got from the grower and he showed me his seeds and setup, but I'm also kinda tired of people dickriding it so hard here.