What is something your partner does that blows your high?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by keepitrolledchicken420, Feb 19, 2015.

1. What is something that your partner does while your high that just blows your high?

2. There's nothing my girl can do to blow my high, she's the best one.

I feel sorry for the dudes with the bogarting non stop talking females.

3. She changes the radio non stop and that drives me a bit up the wall, everything else I love to do with her

4. Buy your girl an ipod and tell her your radio is "hands free", lmao.

5. Last iPod I got her she decided it would join her pants in the washing machine
    Lol

6. She set that up, she just wanted an excuse to turn your radio to the 24hr Celine Dion station. Buy her an ipod.

7. She likes that type of rock that is always depressing, Maaaan I can't stand it

8. (She doesnt smoke) Gets all paranoid that the neighbour's will smell it. Tells me that's enough after like 2 cones and then goes on to lecture me about how much I spend on it.

9. Its not Creed is it? I fucking hate Creed.

10. Probably is they all sound the same to me,

11. The few times she turns down sex.

I feel like a kid who's hamster just died. :(

12. If she wants to go outside then the high is over. Especially if it is cold out. Anything below 50 degrees Fahrenheit instantly sobers me up.

13. Well here's my gift.

Pack it down. There's six bowls in the bag and I'm thinking, maybe 2 bowls will do for now.

14. She doesnt smoke and doesnt like that I do so pretty much everything she can do to blow my high she does. Gets on my nerves.

15. Nothing really. She doesn't like when I smoke around her, because I don't talk and just sit there in my own head. This doesn't bother me though, I know what I'm like when I'm high, that's why I choose to smoke alone the majority of the time.

And for those of you who's woman doesn't approve; you need to either: quit smoking, stop smoking around your woman, come to an agreement on it, or leave said person. If not, there WILL be complications in your relationship.

And if you make enough money to pay bills, take her out on dates, etc... then how does she have the right to tell you not to spend your money on it? Unless you're either spending her hard earned money, or spending money you don't have, this shouldn't be an issue.

16. Talks too much over my favourite songs.  Bitch please Jimi is playing.

17. Show her face. Truly, can no longer stand to be around her if I'm high.

18. Nothing we get hiigh

19. haha this made me lol I do sometimes feel the same way though, but not too often.

20. Ha, you probably have it easy. I love my girlfriend to death, but the one point we differ completely on is music. She's a metal head, and while I like my Metallica, Korn, and even Slipknot or Disturbed occasionally, she listens to shit!

Look up Suicide Silence, Motionless In White, or Black Veil Brides. You now should know how easy you have it with Creed....

Anyways she knows I don't like it so she won't play any when I'm high and only plays light(comparatively) stuff when I'm sober.