What is something you want to do that you cant?

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by woodbulb, Feb 18, 2014.

1. Ravens revenge

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Get rid of violence...get rid of my gag reflex...to just find my freaking soul mate now so that we can just start planning out our future together. And to make people just accept pot for the beautiful unique plant it is.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. oh god 2nd that :(

4. id like to become a soft velvet pillow for the evening, so i could really rest from the ground up.  perhaps in the future, once we've transcended into microchips or nanobots, it'll be standard practice to just inject your soul into a pillow for the night, and your body goes on standby.  bc what could be more comfortable than actually being the pillow? good shit.

5. curse and do plenty of name-calling at a certain selection of people on here. #badass #youngandfree #wildchild #instaswag

seriously though

6. Be Steve Irwin.

7. #107 TheAnswer121, Apr 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2014
    :hide: :hide: :cry:

8. Toke without interruption for straight 3 days.

Sent from my Microwave using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. I wanna live a life like a stoner rapper such as wiz or curren$y. Travel the world, attract more women than you can tolerate, and not the richest in the world, but is financially set to purchase my needs along with a surplus amount of materialistic things that I want.

I've never coughed after taking a hit 😁
    And my eyes never get red 😎
    #VisineWho ??

10. I want to spend 2 mins with everyone on the planet

pj- do what makes you smile

11. Kill cops

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. Travel through space

13. Smack my boss one.

14. get in this snatch

15. I want to find the courage to take the leap of faith towards my goals in life. 

16. I want to run away and live in the woods, and build an awesome camp/treehouse/fort, and grow my own food and mj, and start my own community of like-minded people, where we would base our lives around the values of honesty, trust, equality, not being afraid to ask each other for help and helping each other, respect and common sense. We wouldnt let anyone who didnt live by these values stay with us although we would still help them if help was needed. Our decisions would be made by a group of peope chosen by me for their skills, but every person would have their opinion heard and actually listened to and discussed. I would not have the authority to make a decision for all by myself but would have the authority to stop any action that i believe to be rash, wrong or that not everyone had had a say in and make sure every decision/idea had been fully explored. Eventually the word would spread and the 'good' people would come to us and eventually my small community would evolve into a nation of good, well meaning stoners, there would be next to no crime (mainly because there would be very few rules, lets face it the decent people among us know what is right and wrong), and there would be a small handpicked organisation led my me/my line whose purpose would be to travel around the nation in small groups, listening to peoples issues and problems, helping where we can, solving disputes and defending the community against any who'd do it harm. Like Gunslingers in the Dark Tower series. If we as a nation was under threat i believe most people would fight for their homes, their friends and for themselves.

I dont think i can stand to live in this society based on greed, deception and ego for much longer.

Sent from my GT-S6810P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Fuck my girl but she's on the rag and I don't like red wings

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Finding your soul mate will be much easier with no gag reflex

19. If I told you i'd have to kill you.