What is something you want to do that you cant?

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by woodbulb, Feb 18, 2014.

1. DJ vinyl.

Travel the world.

2. produce dope from thin air

3. Right now? I wanna have a breakfast beer and watch the olympic men's hockey, but my dad is here with me and frowns on early morning drinking.

4. i wanna go camping/fishing up in the sierra's. sooo pretty its been way too long, i gotta go this summer.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. dunk a basketball, instead i just dunk dunk

6. Smoke without my parents caring.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. For your goats? Lmao.

I always wanted to have a true friend but I don't. Most people are assholes (at least where I live).

Sure I have "nice" friends and "criminal" friends, even a "gay" friend but no "true" friend at all.

~1996 Jiggawattz~

• Like Like x 2
  8. Nothing's impossible.

Stoner chick

9. Speak French... sigh

10. Obtain a license to kill, so I can kill stupid people. Like the ones that do not move forward in life. Not wanting to understand the universe around them.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Speak Finnish and kill people-, just the bad ones, promise. I'm totally all well adjusted in my brainspace, I would'nt go postal or any shit like that, dawg, seriously.

12. Live without fear of anything.

13. #33 420Stitches, Feb 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2014
    I want to win the lottery and use it to have fun with my life (And to piss people off). One plan I've had for a while is - in the event I stumble upon a shitload of money - to buy a Lamborghini and spray paint it. Not a whole different color, but just tag it up with band names and shit. Also, I'd give hella money to people I liked for all the wrong reasons. "Hey, kid, here's  $1000, get yourself a shitload of drugs" xD

Oh, and I'd get myself more drug rugs. Bought one recently and it's so awesome I've pretty much been living in it lol. Only thing is, when you spill bong water on a drug rug you really, really can't get the smell out unless you wash it.

Forgot something! I'd keep a ton of cash on me at all times to pay off cops and other people that'd ordinarily fuck me over. I'd also go see different parts of the world; New Zealand and Japan come to mind. 

14. Finger my vaginal hole.

15. I'd go to town on my vagoo if I had one, like there was no tomorrow, man

16. hahahaha when ur a guy you can, and I've done so many a time

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. #37 ARKing005, Feb 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2014
    Get a good paying job working with cannabis. (or even just a good paying job for now, NEVER any luck, only JOKE jobs)

Fix my car that's been broken for over a year. A part of me is gone without it :(

Use super high quality cannabis on a daily basis to help with all my health problems and prevent disease

Grow my own cannabis because I will never be able to afford the amount I would need

Move out, make friends and live a happy life filled with kind people (REAL, soft spoken, kind, nice, people)

I used to wake up and remember how beautiful this world is and how amazing life is. I want that back.

18. Find a house and pay it off on the same day

19. I want to be able to travel through Europe, then come back and settle in New Brunswick with my man

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. I would love to be state grower. Or to be allowed to grow for a lot of people.