what is something you think everyone feels/goes through at some point in there life?

Discussion in 'General' started by DAVlD, Jan 18, 2012.

1. just a question i was thinking about so let me hear what you think.

i personally think that depression or just feeling barley alive is something everyone at one point or another feels.

2. Everything.. Lol

3. Everyone at some point feels barely alive. For me it happens in unfamiliar situations. Like when I think something is going to change my life.

4. Not everyone gets depressed. Thats an actual condition, but yes, everyone has their low points

5. Puberty

That was hard

6. Depression and Negativity, those two are the pinnacles of going to to your low point and isn't that easy to get out of it trust me, High School, Growing Up, shit's an rough time to go through especially if you live in a dysfunctional family or felt bullied, had drama spurred out at you for no reason glad I don't have to face it anymore.

7. Maybe heartbreak

8. well we could argue that all day night but that's not the point.

9. Loss of a close loved one

10. Being high and telling your homework to go fuck itself.

11. blowjob and sex... hopefully mixed with weed and it becomes a whole new experience.

12. the feeling of evolution, having a goal and hope for aspirations, watching yourself change into something that has been professionally modified by your own mind and seeing the results of your work.

on the other hand, the feeling of wanting to die or giving up. Losing hope for humanity, drifting in this world.

13. Premarital sex brah

14. Premarital wah brah?

Here's one:

Good Christian Values

15. diarrhea!!!

16. [quote name='"DAVlD"']well we could argue that all day night but that's not the point.[/QUOTE]

That depression is a condition?

17. #18 InhaledGold, Jan 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2012
    I think a large part of most peoples lives is filled with unhappiness. It's really a shame what society has done to the average persons moral.

Sorry if anybody read that last bit. I forgot my manners.

18. The feeling of being wrong. Every year I feel like I learn so much more. I think, "wow I feel like I have it all figured out", but when you grow older you grow wiser. Then I say to myself, I wish I knew then what I know now.