What is something you REALLY enjoy doing while high?

Discussion in 'General' started by NikoBellic45, Nov 2, 2009.

1. other than eating...

haha

I enjoy sex...and watching Top Gear...

:D

2. Top Gear kicks ass! LOL @ captain slow, that show is absurd. Also love sex, but that's the same whether I'm high or not.

I most enjoy riding around on my ATV when I'm real blazed. Not drivin real fast or anything, just cruisin around in the woods on a nice day is the coolest thing EVER. Helps you get away from all the bullshit of day to day life, the trails by me can take me 30+ miles into Pennsylvania, and theres tons of sweet spots to stop and blaze. For instance:

[​IMG]

Most fun ever.

3. Music, writing/playing/listening.

Hanging with friends, even if they're sober, i love company so much.

4. I find in general everything I enjoy doing while I'm sober is enhanced by smoking weed

5. This.

Writing, too, when I'm in the 'ztoned-zone'

And cuddles. Yeah you heard me.

6. playing my drums. nothing better in the world.

7. Smoke a Ciggy=]

8. Eating a Klondike Krunch bar ;)

And sex. And watching bad movies.

9. Playing bass

10. watch funny movies with people who arent high or would interrogate me if they found out I was.

It adds to he excitement and I laugh more for some reason. Its kinda scary but I get used to it. For example, I had just blazed up and was in my room and my dad came in and said everyone (my family) was gonna watch Drop Dead Fred...oh god what a disaster that might have been if I didnt keep it cool

11. movies and video games

12. Top Gear is awesome. I wish they would show the new seasons in the US :mad:

Top Gear is the best show....

in THE WORLD.

13. is that a 350 or 400?

14. You appear to have done smoked yourself retarded, son.

Clarkson is a grade A top of the line dooooouuuchebag. Maybe you guys in the US just aren't sick of him yet, but hes been on tv over here for what feels like my entire lifetime and I hate that sonofawhore.

15. I enjoy going out and taking photos. I also really enjoy hiking and climbing.

16. Ooh imagine watching a bad movie while eating a klondike crunch while doin it?! sounds intense, sorta

17. love top gear!!

i think watching a good movie movie at the theater, being at the beach skimming, boogie boarding or going to a show or concert are some of my favorite things to do while high. oh and playing video games high is a lot more fun than sober.

18. Oh, thought of something else. Sitting with a friend in random places outside, regardless of if you have a conversation or just sit and admire your surroundings, you always have a good time. Playing guitar outside is so much more enjoyable than inside, too, when you're stoned :)

19. singing at the top of my lungs, tanning, cooking, drinking, playing with my dogs, running, and anything sexual. (making out-sex)

20. Jeremy Clarkson is a GENIUS! He is a GOD!