Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is smoking from a bong like

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Capnfalconpunch, Oct 6, 2012.

1. Since I've been smoking I've smoked from bowls and blunts and that's it. It's time for me to move on up, and I'm just curious as to what the difference in feel is between a bong and a bowl/blunt? I can get ecstatic highs without a bong so taking that big of a hit must be awesome

2. hitting a bong for the first time, is like being falcon punched for the first time :smoking: :cool:

3. It's a different pace of smoking for sure. From a dry pipe, one usually come back for multiple hits and smokes in a relaxing manner, while you can do the same with a bong, and have smoother hits, most people smoke bongs fast and furious, in my experience.

4. I'd say it's more euphoric and stimulating than a couchlock stoned feeling, you get high as FUCK in like 1 or 2 hoots and you know you've done something right when you cough your ass off

5. Hard on your lungs; just imagine a really really fat hit from a joint, but the smoke is cooler and better-feeling. Bongs all day every day. More weed efficient too :)

6. ^ Not supposed to be hard on your lungs. The point of a bong is to use water filtration. Most people just take hits as big as they can.

Smoking from a bong, once you get it down and are comfortable, is one of the best methods because the water does most of the work in terms of suctions and you can clear the piece extremely fast which means that you get more smoke more quickly.

To me, bong hits are like taking shots whereas joints/pipes are like having a beer.

Does that make sense to you?

7. Bongs are the way to go.get one.you wont be dissapointed.youll probly feel better too

8. Bongs FTW.

9. blunt is like getting a handjob

bong is balls deep my man

10. It just hits me faster I get waay higher

11. It is by far the most superior, efficient, enjoyable smoking method.

12. Bongs are indescribable.
    I guess thats an accurate description.
    Wait, what?

Thats what a bong does^ GET ONE

13. Hitting a bong is like having your lungs embraced by angels. Have fun with it

14. One word.
    Awesome.

15. what they^^^^ all said xwhatever

bongs are awesome get one and get a decent one.

16. [quote name='"84t0y"']what they^^^^ all said xwhatever

bongs are awesome get one and get a decent one.[/quote]

I have to agree, gotta save up and get something both visually appealing, functional, and durable. Your bong should be the rock that is unmoving. Smaller pieces come and go, but a bong well cared for is a friend for life.