Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is smoking a concentrate like?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by fairy boots, May 18, 2012.

1. I've NEVER smoked hash, wax, oil...etc. I've only sprinkled a little bit of kief on top of bowls. I'm wondering how different it is in comparison to flowers. If I were to smoke (or vape somehow?) bubble hash or wax, how should I prepare myself for the high?

I may sound crazy asking this but I am analytical when it comes to highs, and I am curious.

2. You'll just be stoned as a muslim whore. If you're experienced with the herb you shouldn't have a problem with it. Just don't over do it.

Actually, you can never over do it.

3. Just like weed, you can build a tolerance to concentrates. But they are just a very storng concentrated form of thc, without the plant matter. Most types of hash don't have many cannobiods, so its more of a thc high then a cbd and thc high, like you get from weed.

Wax, quality wax is the strongest weed item I've ever had. It's a golden color and is a very concentrated form.

I've never tried liquid oil.

Then you have your various hash, and kief (just the trichomes from the weed) and they all deliver quite well.

For me personally hash is generally a body high and wax is generally an insane head high, and once I smoked a half gram of wax and it felt sorta psychedelic for a short time.

Hash is great and where I live is just about as cheap as mid grade marijuana gram for gram, which is interesting.

IF you are a nooby smoker, hash will feel like another drug. If you are experienced, it's like a shot vs a beer.

4. hash can fuck you up beyond belief if its some quality fullmelt or wax, dabbing is the SHIT man.

5. Taste like fucking candy....very potent hit...even better when your dabbin out a bong

**ALTHOUGH...if you don't have the proper tools I don't reccomend you buying oil, it's always a waste IMO when not used correctly (putting on bowls/papers) bc you're never getting the full potential of your $$

6. Its like smoking turbo charged weed if you have good concentrates. The beer vs shot comparison is pretty right on.

7. thesavegepony summed it all up very well.

That being said, you need to have a dab asap :smoke:

8. [quote name='"thesavagepony"']
    Hash is great and where I live is just about as cheap as mid grade marijuana gram for gram, which is interesting.[/quote]

Wheeeere do you live dude? I've never gotten to buy hash before. I'd make some myself, but I dont want to use buds for it. If I could get some trim, maybe I would.

9. never smoked hash/oil, so i cant offer you an opinion. i would really like to try it, but there is barely any hash/oil where i live and i only have one connect who only sells bud. :-(

10. northern california. medical dispensaries sell for $10 gram, sometimes less sometimes more. I got 4 grams of kief for $5 on 420 after spinning a wheel and it landed on 4 g's hash

11. lmao no where in Northern Cali can you get dank wax for 10/g at the clubs .... you crazy :eek: