Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is Sativa?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Spindles, Jan 28, 2011.

1. lucky man :D

2. umm...ive grown weed before :) thanks anyway. i think its so cool, americans name their weed :p like white widow? og kush? :)

3. everyone names there weed man :hello:

4. yea i guess it pretty nice.i think i came from "street dealer" mayby.
    ill list the strains ive smoked:D
    strawberry cough(favorite)
    hindu kush
    white widow
    train wreck
    catpiss
    romular
    silver haze
    og kush
    blackberry kush
    the church
    big bang
    maui wowie
    grand daddy purple
    grand daddy kush
    bubblegum
    bubba kush
    nyc diesel
    blueberry
    grape ape
    pineapple express
    mai thai kush
    purple kush
    purple
    and many more

some dealers lie bout their strains tho

5. ya tried big bud man?
    that shits king :smoke: growin three right now

6. i might start :) haha

7. doesnt work like that bro :D

8. no i dont think ive tried that one.its suppost to have big yield tho:D thats good,
    u gonna do a grow journal? that would be cool.
    where did u get the seeds for the big bud?
    ive got a few seeds too for my first up coming grow this season.
    have u grown before??

9. true the names r like... established brand names sorta lol but i guess u could breed your own strain and if alot of people know bout it u can say u created that strain

10. nah i havent donw a grow journal, wanna go to where they are as little as possible... and i just get it off my dealer, its the only name strain around here :smoke: its my second grow

11. [quote name='greenwatcher']no i dont think ive tried that one.its suppost to have big yield tho
    QUOTE]

last one made about 3 and half ounces

12. yeh but... if i start growing, and dealing to noob
    14 year olds, they wont know :) and besides, i brought "its really good shit" weed from a friend who got it from a friend, ot was half weed, half leaves and the sticks half herbs that tasted spicey when we smoked it lol /: but thats another story. i always try and get hydro

13. awesome how much did ur first grow yield like how much weed u get from it?

yea this will be my first grow outdoors. ive also helped in an indoor grow before.
    this will be more rewarding tho. ive got 5 vanilla kush seeds.and a bunch of thers strains also but the vk is the main one ill grow i think. man i cant wait it so exciting to grow.

do u gota worry bout getting caught where u are at??
    u grow in a forest or something?

14. 3 and a half ounces from one plant :hello:
    and nah to grow in aus all ya have to do is plant in the state forests and no one will find em

15. ahh i see. so u be like hiking deep into the forests like how far of a walk? and u have to walk in to water every few days or so i assume?

man 3 ounces a plant... seems like outdoor yields a hell of alot.now im not so sure if i should plant that many lol dont wanna get caught.
    how long would 3 ounces last u?

16. just walk upstream a river for half an hour or sumtin, australias pretty empty nd yeh plant it near the river and it gets enough water... its not the outdoors :) big bud is one of the if not the biggest yeild :smoke: ummm.. i probs smoke .5 a normal day soo that long

17. wow half an hour. do u gota worry bout large animals and stuff like that?
    ive got moutain lions in the place i might grow at:( not lke a whole lot but... once in a blue moon u hear on the news of people getting killed or eaten. a baby lion came into my highschool lunchroom once haha
    its like a state park but smaller.i might just walk off the trail 100-300 yards to plant.

ive walked around the place i was considering to grow and i think i hear a stream close by but it seems to be in the bottom of a little valley thats covered in the under growth and bushes. dont wanna step into it might be a drop off :eek: haha

do you use ne kind of nutrients or fertilizers on ur plants?

18. no predators in australia :D

and yeh when i go check on em ill chuck some all around fertaliser in some water :smoke:

19. ahh thats lucky
    if i see puma while watering my plants i will probably shat my pants:(

20. extra fertaliser? :hello: