Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Is Resin And How Do I Smoke It?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by imsorofl, May 18, 2014.

1. So first off, what exactly is resin? Is it just that black stuff that gets stuck on the inside of the glass stem?

And to smoke it, do I just scrape it all together, than load a bowl and shit like normal?

2. It's that black shit in your pipe that's nasty. Yeah, scrape all that shit up than load the bowl like normal.      It's a decent high, I feel like it goes away quick though.. I've got high off it a couple times

3. Its gross, its that black stuff accumulated over time. Scrape it up if times get rough

4. When I was flat out broke, I would use a paperclip to the bowl stem, get a nice size ball and top that on greens. A one hitter quitter really if you're trying to conserve bud.

5. its burned plant matter mixed with gooey thc to make a gross, shitty substance. Smoking resin is foul-tasting, and harsh, but theres still a little THC which can get you stoned. I would not recommend smoking it but if you've been without bud for awhile and/or are broke go for it.

6. It's straight tar practically

Sent from my right nipple~Grasscity Forum