What is reality?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Bubbler Buddy, Aug 11, 2013.

1. #1 Bubbler Buddy, Aug 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2013
    We dont fucking know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2xzIgdD_XA

watch it. Discuss?

2. Wow..that was really good... Got me thinking deep thoughts. Thanks for sharing!

3. Whatever you think it is. Whatever you believe it is.

It's not seeing is believing, it's believing is seeing.

4. Yeah reality is crazy. It's wired to think that some people experience this crazy trip without even questioning what it is

5. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2xzIgdD_XA

I posted this vid to the spirituality section when it came out in Fall/Winter 2011 

It really pisses off people who take science a bit too seriously. I love it though  : ]

6. everything and nothing everyone and no one. No one really knows what reality is

7. Reality is all around me. The phony world exisits in what Hollywood and the media produces. People use thier common sense and wake up to what is real. Dr. Gupta is a fine example of this.

8. I think its a combination of parallel timelines that subconsciously influence the one we are observing right now..love those joe rogan vids i like thinking about that stuff

9. #9 SwichOne, Aug 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2013
    The nature of that video and the questions asked are all very spiritual . More ppl need to ask these questions and wonder about reality in this way. 

I like the way Joe thinks. It really is bizarre when you think about it. 

10. Reality is the machine code of existence. It is most likely unreadable to any and all sentient beings from now until forever.

You can learn as much about this Universe as you want, ins and outs, how A goes to B and why. But under that hood, under all the hoods you could ever hope to attain knowledge of is reality.

Does a fish living in a bowl of water ever consider what goes on outside it's observable world or life? -Could it ever understand?

Perhaps your god doesn't even understand reality.

ive seen it during an OBE on a lot of unmentionables...its called the akashic records but its not just a recording of this earth its a recording of all possible things in all possible timelines...everything that could exist already has we just observe it linear in the 3rd dimension

12. But in all honesty that still sounds too understandable to be Reality. We obviously have opposing definitions of reality.