what is pandoras box for?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by PickleHead, Apr 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 PickleHead, Apr 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2011
    could someone clear that up for me? i thought it was for controversial subjects but those arent allowed either apparently..? we cant talk about other drugs? or any illegal activities?

Thread deleted by Durchii
    Reason: If you are experiencing suicidal thoughts, please contact the Suicide Hotline or consider counseling.

first of all what kind of REASON is that for deleting a thread? lets be proffessional here. The thread was inviting other members to post their thoughts about suicide. i never said anything about killing myself or actually doing it. if youre not allowed to talk to other people and get other opinions about subjects what kind of forum is this?

so what is this section of grasscity for?

2. Pandora's Box This forum is for discussion of various topics that might be controversial for some members. If you don't want to play with Pandora, don't come to the Box. (Administration reserves the right to remove any threads/posts.)

Over the years members and mods have gotten sick of seeing threads about suicide and they all end in one answer, get help.

The mods are only trying to maintain the purpose and vibe of the city.

I know it can be frustrating and I would to discuss many things too. Threads like this won't change anything though.

I'm not trying to be an asshole sir.

3. I trust newbgrow's response satisfies you.

:smoke:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.