What is [or would be] on your guitar strap?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Floydian, Mar 16, 2007.

1. #1 Floydian, Mar 16, 2007
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2019

2. i just wear the strap as is, its all about comfort.

3. i have a red lucky 13 strap with a skull and cross bones pattern on it

4. I have custom made Leather free straps with metal studs-- for both my guitars and my bass. They fucking rock

Got it made by a vegan bondage gear artist. Lol
    http://www.veganerotica.com

5. Planet Waves Retro Classics

If you click on "See More Photos", mine is the one called Blocks. I have a sunburst Strat, so I wanted something that looked '50s/early '60s in design.

6. mine is solid black with a white dashed stripe going down the middle.

looks like a road

7. I got one of the studded levy's straps a while back. When I got it I realized it looks way gayer than in the picture, so i went out to hot topic and stole 2 spiked collars and put all the spikes on the strap. It weighs about 10 pounds but it looks badass. I'm starting to get tired of it though, it makes my shoulder wicked tired when playing for long periods, and if i lean up against a wall it scratches it.

I wanna get a new one with a lightning bolt on it. That is the sole requirement.

8. That's cool man... I like studded straps. I just don't wear them... because, well... how many old bluesmen did you see wearing studded straps? And my guitar already looks kind of unconventional.

I've been known to rock a studded belt though and wristband (which was great for putting guitar picks in.) I too have also highjacked studs from collars/belts, but I put them on hackysacks, hehe.

9. Ah, I love my guitar strap. It's going to look badass on the acoustic I'm saving for.

[​IMG]

10. I play a Camo ESP Viper (not LTD) and a matching camo strap.

11. Mine is red and white with a cool flower design (pretty commom) but I also put an Imperial Empire (yes, from Star Wars) pin on it.

12. i have a black strap. but would like a cashmire diamond studded strap.

13. i have one of those gibson lightning bolt straps (black) but.. i got it before avril lavine. at least i hope i did. other than that i just have a bunch of plain jane black ones.

14. I use a fat leather strap I got, or the cheap polyester/whatever-the-fuck it is that came with my first guitar.

15. I just have a nice, black leather strap. Goes well with my black guitar.