Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is "one hit" for you?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by shank, Mar 16, 2012.

1. I see people everywhere saying one hit will get them high, or a couple of hits...i dont know if your talking about clearing a whole bowl in one hit, coz for me taking one hit will only have a very slightly noticable feeling behind my eyes..a bowl is good, 2 bowls is better, 3 bowls and im ripped as hell
    and theres more than just one hit in a bowl coz it takes me like 10 mins or so to smoke a hole bowl...so how much weed do u think u guys do if u take "one hit"

2. Packing a 1 hitter a couple of times will get me high

3. I take pretty big hits so half the bowl.

4. if i took a hit i'd probably clear the whole bowl. My hits last for around 58 seconds. (just timed myself with my ipod.) btw thats the whole time breathing in lol

5. I could probably take .2 hits consistently

6. I can take around 3-4g a hit.

7. oh so u guys take MAASSIVE hits..ok it makes sense to me now! haha
    god i cant wait, got some new dank ass bud for tnight..3.5gs to be exact,
    I want to get robot again!!

8. [quote name='"n00bslayer06"']if i took a hit i'd probably clear the whole bowl. My hits last for around 58 seconds. (just timed myself with my ipod.) btw thats the whole time breathing in lol[/quote]

Hashbean 420??? Lol

9. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQqfBE4alUs]Half Baked - Snoop Dogg - YouTube[/ame]

10. It depends on the quality of bud and the person tolerance. Also what are you smoking out of a hit off a joint is a lot less than a hit off a bong. Snap two or three bowls of .3 and im good.

11. Out of a bong 1 hit for me is like .5 -.6.

12. one bowl is about 6 to 8 hits for me. enough for four or five days. two hits after work at 11:00pm :smoke:

13. "1 hit" for me is like a quarter of my lung capacity, I don't like to torch my lungs. :smoke:

14. One pack in my helix chillum, with some dank ass bud will get me lit. I know im a light weight.

15. whats hashbean lmao

16. About a half bowl to 3/4 bowl out of bubbler if I milk it gets me pretty lit :) if I'm by myself

17. I like to pack .3-.5g in my chillum(Things got a massively deep bowl)
    And torch till it's cherried and just puff puff puff puff till it's all gone.
    One hit for me is ideally one that fills me up and leaves me tearyeyed and coughing to death

18. One hit is one bong rip, for me.

19. I just smoke it I'm not really into calculations when it comes to toking its too much mind as a certain kung fu fighter would say.

20. 9 blunts to the dome