Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what is nutella good with?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bump840, Nov 16, 2011.

1. Nutella is garbage /opinion.

2. ICE CREAM for fucks sake don't waste it on that other shit!!

3. ive never ate nutella. I hear its amazing tho.. i love peanut butter on rice cakes tho.. So i bet nutella would be good on a rice cake.

and i heard nutella is great for making edibles.

4. it normally goes well with bread

5. A ritz cracker,> spread some nutella on it > Sprinkle some herbs > wrap in aluminum foil > Throw them bitches in the oven for half hour ;)

6. You can eat nutella with ANYTHING. Take a shit, smother it with nutella, put it between two gram crackers and give it to your friend. He will think it tastes a little odd but still good.

7. LOL this just made my morning. I needed a good laugh since my high just wore off.

8. Isn't the real question what isn't nutella good with?

9. Oreos! Try it! Yummy!

10. Sliced bread... On one slice put nutella, the other slice put canna-peanut butter. Place in grill and grill it. It makes the nutella and pb so melty, it's honestly amazing.

11. A better question would be "What isn't Nutella good with?"