Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what is nutella good with?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bump840, Nov 16, 2011.

1. nutellas so banging i normally just grab a spoonful and eat it lol but i wanna put it on something

2. hahaha you bastard

3. We already have an excellent payment plan setup...When you're ready, of course.:cool:

4. well you see I'm not sure if I'm ready yet for it

5. nutella, peanut butter and sliced bananas inbetween two pieces of toast with maple syrup on top sprinkled with sugar then microwaved for about 30 seconds. I was so high when i made this and let me tell you, it is fucking unreal

• Like Like x 1
  6. It's going to sell quick...I'd make a decision soon, I mean, just the curvature of the bong...Excellent hitter, you can just tell.:cool:

7. Its great with some weed.

8. He has to get warmed up first just give him time.

9. peer pressure!!!

10. Might as well go to walgreens and get suited. Better safe than sorry.

11. chocolate bar, any kind will do :)

12. On plain crepes trust they're easy as fuck to make too

13. nutella on a cracker with some weed in the oven

14. Nutella is good on any soft bread! Add peanut butter and your golden!

15. I never had it but my frirnd said that he loves it on sliced bread.

I would rsther just make a grilled cheese sandwicj wit sliced bread.

16. I actually like to eat plain firecrackers lol, well firecrackers without the fire at least lol.

Just take some nutella and spread it on some Ritz crackers, taste pretty good imo.

Not the best but a good quick snack lol.

17. Graham crackers, dude! So good.

18. EVERYTHING.

Why are you asking this question? It's nutella. It completes all things.

19. Pop 2 eggo waffles into the toaster.
    after there cooked layer one eggo waffle with about a half inch thick spread of nutella.
    top the spread with your second waffle.
    cover in syrup
    enjoy :)