What is my problem!!?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Saclunch, Feb 24, 2020.

1. I am horrible at this... Please help me save these girls.

Any requests for pics and info will be replied to fast.

Thanks everyone!

Attached Files:

2. Can you provide some info about your grow?
    Medium
    Nutes
    Lights
    Feeding schedule
    pH
    Etc.

3. Magnesium deficiency. Calcium deficiency. Purple stems show all around starving. Soil way too dry

4. Only had one feed so far. The "week 2" on growth chart pic.

Light is spider farmer sf2000

There is also some 4-4-4 in the soil

PH 6.5

Attached Files:

5. I am going to add some cal mag next feed

I am a over waterer. I have made many plants suffer because I drown them. Maybe I will start to water a bit more. I also slow water in the center because I use fabric pots.

6. Thanks GroBro and Mick

7. You're not growing in soil.....you're growing in promix peat moss. It's a soilless medium and it doesn't contain any nutrients......you have to add them.

I don't grow in peat moss but maybe someone else can help you regarding feeding frequency and pH.

I don't think it's a calcium or magnesium deficiency......looks more like a pH problem.

8. Would flushing them with another feeding be the best idea? With maybe some molasses and Epsom salts? I don't have access to a soil pH tester.

9. Check my grow journal in my signature link. I flood the living heck out of my peat based mix and never had any over watering issues. Just fungus gnats because they love feasting on soaking wet decomposing peat.

I also didn't use any perlite or lava rock and still couldn't over water them. But I have living soil and don't feed bottled nutrients. Bottled nutrients kill microbial life that keeps things from compacting

10. Well I gave them each a liter of spring water with 2ml of Ocean Magic 0-0-5 and 2ml of Medi One 4-3-3. This along with 2ml black strap molasses and a small pinch of Epsom salts. Will feed again in a week or so.

11. When you said you are horrible at this, I thought you were exaggerating but no, you really mess them up. This is a nutrition burn, give them a a flush and don't feed them for at least two days. Good luck

12. It actually wasn't. They weren't getting enough nutes. I took the grow over about a week before the pics I posted. I gave them two feeds since and they are doing very well now. Give them another good week of growth and I will flower them.

13. I hadn't realized it was peat moss. I didn't repot them. Once I realized they weren't getting enough water and nutes for the medium and light I started watering every 3 days and feeding every 2nd water.