what is my problem.. pics

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by turfsire, Dec 11, 2007.

1. at day 12 this lil lowryder not lookn good its been just gettn water what cud it be..help

2. better one

3. What temp do you keep it at?

4. overwatering is the first thing that came to my mind also but normally the leafs cup downwards when a plant is over watered and upwards when its not getting enough

5. here is a pic of the seedbank i got them at..maybe it has to do with seeds becoz thers only two plants lookn sick..i sure hope they snap out of it come to think of it imight be worryn about nothing since their not sexed..:eek:

Attached Files:

6. cody is correct. this is not overwatering this is a heat issue/under watering if anything

overwatering will cause the leaves to curl downward, not upward like that, if anything it looks a little dry, and heated, too much heat in that space, too close to the lights etc.. you figure it out, looks like its steming from heat, and i would personally give it a little more water

7. Figure out your

Temperature
    P.H

you should only be watering when about an 3/4 inch into soil is dry.

8. heres another photo..my temps are high 82 cant get it any lower!!

9. 82 shouldnt be too high as to make this kinda damage sorry if im not making sense just a lil high :smoking:

10. No, my little cfl grow im doing has been hitting like 86 today cause its unseasonable warm here in tennessee for december. I mean its like 60 something outside...its insane!! And when i set this up, it was colder and everything was working fine. Im not gonna mess with it though cause it will be back to normal soon. Anywaaays, its toooo hot. Best advice besides getting the temps down is make sure you have fans blowing at the plants and light. Even though the ambient temp might be high, if you feel around the plants where the air is moving its definitely not that hot.