What is marijuana to YOU

Discussion in 'General' started by Jswiiz, Apr 30, 2013.

1. HI everybody, just on my tolerance break so im killing some time :devious: well anyways, i was wondering what is marijuana to you. What i mean by this is a coupe of things. Is it an every day thing? Why do you do it, to relieve stress? To connect better with friends? Can you see yourself doing it when you have a family and a job? (i know some of you do). Is it a big part of your life? Personally, i do it 2-3 times a week, it's not a huge part of my life, but i do enjoy my tokes! I do see myself doing it older when i have a family, just not as much. I do it to connect with friends better, and occasionally to relieve stress (i try not to use it as a crutch). Please leave replies! Happy toking blades :smoke::smoke:

2. its my holy sacred medicine from mother nature.

3. the only thing holding my sanity together

4. To me, marijuana is my getaway vehicle.

It whisks me away from trouble and puts me in a better place.

5. the equivalent of chocolate to a fat kid

6. It helps me get more intouch with myself. It's a guide, and i use it for spiritual reasons as well as just enjoying the high,and life man. :smoking::smoking::smoking:

7. to me it is a medication. it helped me return to eating when i had an eating disorder, it helped me sleep on sleepless nights, its helps my body pain as i am pre-arthirtus (and only in my mid 20's). i am not smoking for now, but wish i was, certain circumstances are preventing me from engaging in marijuana related activities. it helps me connect with my family as it was an shared interest. it helps me connect with friends, and make new ones. it helps me to not rage out, because i do have anger issues. i am able to focus on projects, and helps me to unleash my creativity.

8. To me it is a way to relive stress. It allows me to reflect deeply and thoroughly to evaluate my life, my priorities, my friends, etc. It surely is a powerful tool.

9. A plant, man.
    A plant that enhances my experiences through this sensless life.

10. pretty much everything,

make games more epic
    comedy more funny
    makes me a better drawer
    puts me 2 sleep
    makes sex better
    passes time
    helps me think through bad patches
    to make lucky charms that extra bit luckier
    and just cos i can

11. #11 kd0G420, Apr 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2013
    A fun harmless way to spend a day, evening, morning, afternoon... Fuck it I smoke whenever if it fits into my day. I mostly smoke on weekends when I'm not going out to drink.

Edit: I love alcohol, and think its more fun than weed, but there's just something about the mind enhancing high that makes you think, whereas alcohol dumbs you down.

12. Anti stress and entertainment galore

13. My breakfast, lunch, and dinner. My knight in shinning armour.

14. A crutch till the crack dealer texts back

15. its like a life steroid just makes everything better

16. #17 Old School Smoker, Apr 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2013
    You know our love was meant to be
    the kind of love that lasts forever
    And I want you here with me
    from tonight until the end of time.
    You should know, everywhere I go
    Always on my mind, in my heart
    in my soul..

You're the meaning in my life
    you're the inspiration.
    You bring feeling to my life
    you're the inspiration.
    Wanna have you near me
    I wanna have you hear me sayin':
    No one needs you more than I need you

You light up my life
    You give me hope
    To carry on
    You light up my days
    and fill my nights with song

It can't be wrong
    When it feels so right
    'Cause You
    You light up my life

17. Cannabis is freedom from my frequent migraines!:yay:

Cannabis is a "more effective than the doctor's pills" antidepressant for my hubby. :D

Cannabis is the fastest pain reliever for those "old age" aches and pains! :)

Cannabis is a great way to relax after a long day! :smoke:

Granny :wave:

18. It is the best relief from insomnia and also has helped with my ADHD immensely the uk needs to wake up and recognise this is a useful medicine!

19. Expensive. :(

But! MJ is my escape from all the bullshit in the world. :smoke: