What is mainline branch I should ties it down?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Growing Guides' started by Celizean, Sep 1, 2018.

1. hey man nice plant looks like the height got away from you lol. none the less that'll be fine with some adjusting. for how ur plant is now i would find it to be the best to get a thick string and just pull the top of the plant about 45 degrees or until the light is penetrating the whole surface(ur top and sides). im training a 4 foot sativa like that rn to increase yield and it should get u some decent nugs to the bottom. branches against the wall that arent getting light u can gently bend them the complete opposite way and twist tie the bend in a fashion theres very little stress

• Like Like x 1

2. Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

3. Hey man after I bend the branch and ties them like you told me to, What I Do next? Just spray spray the leave or No? since I got enough water in my soil....

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

4. Can I use cal-mag mix fox farm nute? But which one, Grow big, Big bloom, or tiger bloom?

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

5. Yea you can use nutes but at that stage its not really necessary for regular veg or cal mag nutes, since theres usually so much already built up in the soil. At the flip to 12/12 you should try and flush your soil if u can. Put about 5 gallons of regular tap water (1gal/pergal) and flush/flood it throughout the course of a day, with a bin of some sort under it. in veg u can spray. but in flower i try not to, for the buds sake. A ppm meter will make it easy to get an idea of your plants nutrient uptake, test the runoff and try to bring it below 200-400ppm at the 12/12 flip. and below 200 before harvest, flushing ur bud before harvest makes it taste and smell better faster. Then 400-450ppm per gallon is plenty throughout flower, any more will make it take really long to flush. and either big bloom or tiger bloom or both, and check if they already have cal mag, odds are they wont need an extra dose in flowering.

6. Once roots are good there is no reason to spray leaves. If u want do it first thing in the morning like when there would be dew. I use fox farm trio. There are two schedules. One is if u start in middle of grow, use grow big thru veg, use liquid bloom and foin st sign of flowering. Then tiger bloom 6-8+ Then another if u use it from seed see pic

QUOTE="randomhighass, post: 24295892, member: 1040759"]Yea you can use nutes but at that stage its not really necessary for regular veg or cal mag nutes, since theres usually so much already built up in the soil. At the flip to 12/12 you should try and flush your soil if u can. Put about 5 gallons of regular tap water (1gal/pergal) and flush/flood it throughout the course of a day, with a bin of some sort under it. in veg u can spray. but in flower i try not to, for the buds sake. A ppm meter will make it easy to get an idea of your plants nutrient uptake, test the runoff and try to bring it below 200-400ppm at the 12/12 flip. and below 200 before harvest, flushing ur bud before harvest makes it taste and smell better faster. Then 400-450ppm per gallon is plenty throughout flower, any more will make it take really long to flush. and either big bloom or tiger bloom or both, and check if they already have cal mag, odds are they wont need an extra dose in flowering.[/QUOTE]

Attached Files:

7. [/QUOTE]
    I have a meter to check ppm and ph. Nvr have. I use jug spring water. Use nuts at least every other time. About 1/4-1/3 of recommend dose. Use sledgehammer to flush here and there. Kiss. I do as lil as possible, and make the Necessary adjustments along the way

8. I am in my first grow. I was giving two plants about 6 months ago. Which I toss awhile back. Over a 5 month time I took 5-6 rounds of 10-30 clippings off them attempting to make clones. Got 3 to live then a round of all dead. Then 5 lives. The. Another round of nothing. Now I got 18 of 28 to live. What u should do is take a bunch of nice clippings off that plant to shorten it and try and make some clones off them.

9. spraying the leaves and buds could put a nasty smell on your product...instead of smelling like good bud...it could end up with a chemical smell..like bug spray.