What is kinky?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by stoned budda, Jan 14, 2009.

1. What is Kinky?

What do you consider kinky?

Is one mans kink another mans normality?

2. experience changes kinkyness......

Just as experience changes life

BITCH

3. "Whatever a man, and a woman, and another woman with a penis and a midget do to a donkey, that's their garsh-darn business." -- Dave Attell

• Like Like x 1
  4. Lol love that quote, and how he says "bidness"

5. i was going to try to post something witty, but fuck me, Denialz destroyed anything I could say...

6. i think its kinky when me and my girlfriend are doing it reverse doggy style like im laying down and she is on top but her back is facing me and she rubs my balls :hello:

7. I think of kinky as being pretty much anything outside of normal intercourse and oral sex (ie, fetishes, using toys, etc).

Hell, after reading the "my boy won't go down on me" thread, I'm thinking that some people even consider oral sex to be kinky.

8. my boyfriend and i always make sure we have blacklight body paint in the house because we both find it really kinky and hot to get naked, paint all over each other while stoned and then fuck in the blacklight.

also me tying him up and making him lick chocolate syrup/whip cream off my body or him tying me up and pulling my hair/spanking. every so often we like to change it up with some anal as well, we both consider it taboo and it makes the sex seem wrong and it's a huge turn on.

9. Kinky is proof to any god that we're doing it just for fun.
    Kinky is human made.
    Kinky is not necessarily natural.
    Kinky is a word used to describe a sexual activity which is not usual for the person using the term.
    Kinky is a description of certain hair styles.
    Kinky is a thing with sharp bends in it.

You know what frikken kinky is! I mean really, how many years have you been on this planet???? :rolleyes:

10. Kinky is when she starts asking you to pee on her face.

11. Is it less kinky when she asks you to pee somewhere else?

12. thats the real question at hand here

13. I know scary shit aint it.

14. LOL, Its not as simple as you think. I have to do a psychology paper on the subject.You would be surprised at the psychological complexity of the term. I was sort of using this thread to see how others view the term, when applied in a sexual context. It seems i get the more honest opinions from the blades. With that said:

How do you prove anything to a god you do not believe in?
    Of course it is product of the human psyche.
    Kink is not unnatural

15. Oh I know well that it's not so simple. I was kidding about with you. You may have to do a paper on kinky, but I wrote the book. LOL
    I've studied/learned plenty about psychology and most everything else to do with humans in medical school.
    And I also gleaned quite a bit about human behavior whilst studying for my degree in theater, prior to med school.

"How do you prove anything to a god you do not believe in?"
    I don't believe in god, true. Again, could you not see I was funnin about the topic?

As you study psychology, you may learn better how to read people. . .even in writing. :)

16. I know,but damn i gotta fuck wit ya.:smoking: