What is it

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Atabadore, Mar 27, 2017.

1. IMG_0383.PNG IMG_0384.PNG Room mate left for a trip to Italy for a year and left me a note that said "there's a old 'bag of blueberries' in the garage for you, have fun" and I found a bag that had what looks to be about 2 oz of weed and this brick, I don't know what this brick this and I was wondering if someone could please give me an estimation on cost if I were to sell it. (I asked my room mate if this was okay and he said of course) I don't know if this brick is budder, wax, hash, or what but someone please help me out. I'm going to smoke the bud, maybe even the extract if that's what it is. But i would love to hear some public opinions about what it may be and how much it might be worth. Just a small clarification I am an adult, I'm 24 and have a room mate but we are both out of college. I am just new to this fancy wax stuff and don't even know if it is wax.[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. LMAO...Bro, stop showing off your daddy's shit. hahaha

Remember this thread? I bet you do. lol
    T

• Like Like x 3
  3. Your dad is going to beat your ass when you steal/sell his shit and hopefully kick your thieving ass out.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Lol too funny!

You a little kid thief that sux at lying.

• Like Like x 2
  5. I kind of want him to try out a life of crime and let natural selection take its course.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Lol no shit! I bet he's even younger than 17 too...haha

• Like Like x 2
  7. #7 Dr. Natty Light, Mar 27, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2017
    Lmao op lookin' like a bitch in here

I love how he changed it from dad to roommate.

gtfo plz <3

• Like Like x 2
  8. I fucking hope so because if this is as developed his brain is at 17, its going to be a bleak future for him.

• Like Like x 2
  9. You read my mind

• Like Like x 2
  10. Lol his fake story is hilarious!

• Like Like x 2