What is it, need help

Discussion in 'Indoor Marijuana Growing' started by PS2_MAN, Jun 15, 2003.

1. This is my one plant about 2 weeks into flowering, i think it is a hermie, can anyone please tell me what it is and what to do??>......

-Tnx
    Ps2_Man

2. 1

Attached Files:

3. 2

Attached Files:

4. Looks like a normal male to me. Only two weeks into flowering? It has started pretty quick.

Unless you have use for males, I suggest you chop it, dry the leaves and roll joints from them.

5. if i continue to flower, will the male develop buds??>>.....
    I also have a female growing next to the male too, what will this do???>>.......

6. Males don't grow buds. If you leave it growing, it will pollinate that female and you will get more or less seeds in your buds.

Looks like that male is going to release its pollen quite soon, if you don't want seeds you should chop it before that.

7. That about sums it up.....chop it up

8. Congratulations its a boy,
    Now kill it

9. 100% male, use for breeding(harvest pollen for seeds), or cull it and remove from grow.

GB

10. yep, sorry man, full blown male :/

do you still have it with the females? if so
    GET IT THE FCK OUT OF THERE!
    when those balls open up, they will polinate the females, and ruin your grow. seedy weed is bad weed, would suck to get bad weed after all your hard work.
    Cut that mother fucker out of there, and maybe save the leaves for hash-making.

11. Further to these suggestions..

A fun game for pulled males is see if you can replant them somewhere comedy. Stealthily of course.

Else make honey oil using the otherwise redundant males.

12. i believe u can make hash out of them.

13. A fun game for pulled males is see if you can replant them somewhere comedy. Stealthily of course.

yeah i was thinking of doing that somewhere near to home.....not too close, but just to see if it can be grown outdoors where i am now.........possibly but i'll wait and see.........Peace out.......Sid

Grasscity Deals Near You